𝟒𝟐. 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Hyerin's POV

"Sunoo thanks for coming along." I said to my colleague as we walked inside our huge school campus holding a packet of brownies and a caramel macchiato. Yea you guessed it, I was on my way to Sunghoon's practice room. Yes he was a douchebag but I did slap him which I shouldn't have. So I needed to apologise. But was too afraid and nervous to approach him all alone so Kim Sunoo volunteered to come along.

"Oh Hyerin." Jake and Jay walked towards me together. They probably knew everything that happened which I understood looking at their uncomfortable smiles. I gave them a small smile as they followed us to the practice room. The music was loud inside the room. Knocking slightly I waited to receive no response and slightly opened the door to see Sunghoon tiredly breathing while leaning against the wall.

He noticed us as I nervously smiled at him. The guy abruptly stood up turning the music off and approached us. "Why are you here?" He coldly said eyeing the other three men behind me. "Here." I pulled my hand out towards him that held the cup of coffee. He looked at the steaming hot drink before raising one of his eyebrows making me feel embarrased.

"Sorry for slapping you." Saying out slowly I looked down nervously balling my fists as the guy scoffed looking away. "Get out." He emotionlessly replied as I pouted with a sad curve on my lips. "It's your favourite coffee Sunghoon." Muttering, I looked straight at him as his face had a smirk. A disgusted smirk to be very specific. "I told you to leave Hyerin."

"Hyung you're being rude!" Sunoo angrily defended me as I stayed silent. They both stared at each other for a while. "I wouldn't be rude if you both didn't come here at the first place." He spat out his feelings in hurtful words as Sunoo scoffed unbelievably. "Hyung you're being very rude!" Sunghoon clicked his tongue without saying anything.

"Gosh Sunghoon stop acting like an asshole." Jake said out all annoyed. "Just take it. That's it." Jay agreed with his friend and so did Sunoo as I felt hopeful once again and held the drink in front of him waiting for it to be taken. "I don't want it." The guy pushed me walking out of the room as the hot coffee slightly spilt on my hand making me scream a bit.

"Noona are you okay?!" Sunoo blew the hot part as I dug my nails inside my skin feeling angry at the guy. He didn't have any right to be like this with me. "What's wrong with him?" Jake horrifiedly said out as I immediately left them all and went straight to my practice room. Staring at the red spot on my hand I breathed heavily and tried to stay calm and not murder someone.

Sunghoon's POV

"Noona are you okay?!" I heard Sunoo's noise scream out from behind me as I walked away shutting my eyes tightly feeling horrible for behaving like this with the girl. As much as I wanted to go say sorry and apply medicine on her wound, I couldn't find the courage to do. But I needed to see if she's okay or not.

With the oinment on my hand I walked towards Hyerin's practice room. Gathering my courage I opened the door only to see the girl staring down at her slightly burnt area. She didn't notice me yet so I sighed walking towards her. Once she realized it was me the girl abruptly stood up. "Sunghoon." She said slowly as I held her hand and looked at the injured part.

"Sit." Ordering her I sat beside her and applied the oinment as she stayed silent for a moment. Nobody spoke for about 5 minutes until I got weirded out by the girl continuing to stare at me. "Why are you being like this Sunghoon?" She said out slowly but I didn't bother to answer her.

"Hoon." Holding my hand Hyerin finally caught my attention and made me look at her. "Talk to me." She said out sadly as I bit the inside of my tongue seeing her sad eyes. "I'm sorry Hyerin." I said out getting up and moving away from her as she confusingly looked at me. "Move on." Coldly saying I left the room without seeing again.

-

Hyerin's POV

I sighed exhaustedly lying on my bed and closed my eyes thinking about the day once again. Should I be happy about the fact that Sunghoon still cared for me or about the fact that he literally just told me to move on.

Was it that easy for him to move on? I guess.

"Hyerin come out, let's have dinner." Mom's voice rang in my ears as I annoyedly hummed shaking my hand. "I'm not hungry mom." The woman sighed as I frustratedly moved on my bed ruining the sheets. She came closer as I sat up straight. The woman looked at my weak self for a moment as she looked down feeling bad.

"I'm sorry Hyerin." She slowly said out confusing me as I held her hands trying to comfort her. "For what mom?" She sat beside me and looked at my now much better wounded hand. "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have told you about Sunghoon's mother." The elderly woman guiltily eyed me with tears filling in her eyes as I shut my lips in a straight line looking away.

"It's good we aren't in the dark atleast."

Mom hugged me slowly as I felt way too emotional but tried my best to not cry in front of her. "Sunghoon is angry at you Hyerin. And it's all because I told you the truth." I sighed biting my lips not saying anything anymore and hugged her back closing my eyes tightly.

Sunyoung's POV

I knocked on the door of my brother's room catching his attention as he gestured me to come inside. I saw his messy room and his messed up closet. He himself was a mess. "Wow your room is.." Noticing the piled up clothes on the floor, I skipped it and sat beside him.

"So... Uhm you know it's wrong that you're acting so tough towards Hyerin." I know I'm probably one of the latest entry in this situation but I needed to atleast advice the guy being his older sister. "Noona I'm exhausted-" "I know you are but what's more important is that you're hurting the girl who's doing everything to get you back." He stayed silent as I let out a sigh.

"Sunghoon-ah. Whatever happened, Hyerin is not the one at fault. It's useless being so cold towards her. Don't make her feel like loving you was a painful thing." I didn't want to explain any more. I said what I wanted and left the guy in his room all alone as he stared at my shadow leaving the room.

And deep inside he knew I was right.

| | • • • • • | |

Another shitty chapter sorry

Bet mixed up will prolly be my favourite song from this album 😳