24- Heart trying to be at ease..

Start from the beginning

"Nah privacy nahe ho gee wahan" he said with a thoughtful expression, "But did you even bother to ask her if she didn't have any planes for today..." he said, and my head snapped towards him and then her who was smiling the whole time.

"Whoa! Whoa! You mean to say I need to ask her... Oh please asa tu khabi ho gaa nahe" I said, and he rolled his eyes.

I mean how dare he... This pooch kr krna wali bat, not acceptable at all.

"She is my fiancé, ziyada haq hay mera" he said, and I laughed sarcastically.

"And she is my best friend... Tum say phely haq tha" I boasted, "Oye why are you not saying anything? Oh, I see you got a lawyer" I added looking at Kanza.

"Nahe yaar main tu bus...."

"Bus rehnay day" I cut her off and turned my back at them.

"Yaar don't be sad, he was just joking" she said hugging me from behind, "And yeah why are you being too moody... Jiju say larai hoe hay?" she asked, and I blushed at the mention of 'jiju'

"My god Kanza your friend is so possessive about you" Nouman said coming on my other side.

"Yeah that's what I love about her, she is just like my second mom" she said over my shoulder and I couldn't resist the smile which secretly came onto my lips.

"Aww that love though" Nouman said in a girly voice and me and Kanza broke into the fits of deadly laugh along with him.

"Mujay nahe pata tha kay inn janab main asay bhe versions dakhnay ko milay gay" Kanza said trying to recover from her laugh and Nouman's cheeks slightly truned rosy pink.

"Anyways chalo, ab log humein ajeeb tarah say dakh rahain hain" I said, and they nodded lokking around.

We walked out of the campus and to the nearest coffee shop as Nouman suggested.

'Kanza's POV'

I am so happy today. Finally, I am free to go make my dreams reality. So here I was with Hafsa and Nouman sitting in the local coffee shop.

"What about that plan of yours?" Nouman asked Hafsa.

"Kuch nahe it was kay hum sab kahin bahar chalein gay, first movie, then hoteling phir halla golla" she said and he nodded.

"Seems like a good one" he said sipping his hot mocha.

"Yeah, wahan shehry aur Hussain kay papers bhe khatam hoa hain aur phir Sami bhe free hay" she told, and I felt the knot in my stomach twisting at the mention of his name.

I haven't seen him after my birthday. Aur jab bhe uss Ka nam kahin ata hay yeh sunti hoon, I feel a shiver down my spine. Mujay tu yeh dar hay kay nam per yeh haal hay face kesay karoon gee. Kahin khud ko he na sambal paoon us ko smanay dakh kr, kahin woh pyaar phir na jag uthay jo ahista ahista kahin dil kay konay main dab raha hay.

"Kia kehti hoo?" Hafsa asked me and looked at her confused.

"What?" I asked, and she smiled.

"Nouman says that instead of going to awieen hangout place we should all go to somewhere like camping or seaside, what do you think?" she repeated it and my face lit with a small satisfying smile.

"Not bad" I said and Nouman smiled back warmly.

Ahh I just so like his manners. he surely does know how to treat a girl, I thought but instantly other thoughts followed too, and I shook away the thoughts.

"I'll ask the rest you ask your freinds jis jaga kay votes ziyada wahan chalay gay" I heard Hafsa's excited voice.

"Very well" he replied.