"Well they… they… "

"What is it…?"

"I don't know… they often scold me for being a bad child… Oikawa sensei was different… My parents scold me for eating their food… but sensei didn't scold me… instead, he give me his lunch whenever he hears my tummy makes a noise… "

"Is there any more rather than scolding?" Kageyama shook his head,

"No… not really…"

"Are you sure…? You can just tell me the truth…"

"No… really… thats all…" iwaizumi sigh and looked down,

"What you said just now, oikawa was just treating you like you're his son"

"Huh…? B-but we're not related…" iwaizumi smile and shook his head,

"It doesn't matter wether you're related or not. Like- sugawara and hinata. Sugawara treat hinata as his son, even though they're not blood related"

"Oh… why does… oikawa sensei see me as his child…then…"

"Maybe because his instinct told him. Maybe its fate "

"I-I…"

"What do you see oikawa as? Do you only see him as your teacher?"

"… I see him as-" Iwaizumi's phone suddenly ring, cutting kageyama off. Iwaizumi took out his phone and see oikawa was calling him.

"I-is that oikawa sensei…?" Iwaizumi nod. Kageyama quickly stand up and bow,

"I-Im gonna go home now"

"Wait" kageyama froze. He watch iwaizumi took out a card.

"Here" kageyama took it and looked at it confused,

"That's my phone number. Don't show it to anyone. Only you can see it. If something happend, call me ok?"

"B-but I don't have a phone…"

"Eh? Ah… fine. I'll buy you a phone. Hide it from your parents. Don't tell anyone about this. This is only between us. You know? Like a secret mission" kageyama looked at him with sparkling eyes,

"L-like superman?!"

"Eh? Y-yah sure. If you need help, call this no. and superman will immediately come and help you" kageyama nod excitedly. 

"T-thank you iwaizumi-san! I will keep this hidden! I-I gotta go now!" Kageyama wave him goodbye as he ran home. Iwaizumi smile, watching him. He looked back at his phone to see that he had missed oikawa's calls. He sent him a text, saying that he's waiting outside.10 minutes later, he saw oikawa finally walked out the daycare. He stood up and walked towards him.

"Hey" Oikawa smile,

"Hey…" Iwaizumi stared at him,

"Wanna go visit the store for groceries or…?" Oikawa shook his head and looked down,

"I just… wanna go home…" iwaizumi notice the mood and nod. He hold oikawa's hand and lead him to oikawa's house.

"I'll be sleeping at your house again"

"Mm…" iwaizumi frown and looked at oikawa,

"You don't have to hold back you know?" Oikawa looked up,

"Huh…?"

"Just let it out. Don't hold back the pain… " with that, tears started to flow down on oikawa's cheek. Oikawa looked down as he silently cry. Iwaizumi smile, squeeze oikawa hands a little as they continue walking home.