Chapter 25 (edited)

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎☀︎︎𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
                             5:30 a.m

Suna twist turned in his sleep, as he was having difficulty to sleep when he heard noises outside of the building. But what made him sat up was the sound of clashing.

He took his jacket, knowing how cold it is in the morning, and walked out and followed where the sound was coming from.

When he did, there he sees Semi, Daichi, Matsukawa, Kenma and Aone starring by the view. The boy walked uo to the group, as Daichi noticed him and greeted him.

"Ah, Suna-san. You heard the noises aswell?" The boy nodded his head, as he looked over where the group was starring at, and there he sees Tanjiro and Sabito having a duel with eachother, as thier swords were in thier grip. A boulder behind the pink-haired boy, as then both the boys disappeared and reappear out of thin air. Tendou's eyes widened, amazed by their speed. Tanjiro then saw an opening as he sliced down, causing the mask that his friend wore to split in half.

"Heh, I guess you still have that strength in you, huh, Kamado?" Sabito asked as they shook hands.

Noticing the group, as the two boys walked passed by them as if everything is normal. But it wasn't just that Tanjiro was able to slice the mask in such speed, but the boulder that Sabito stood infront at. Their colors fading, as they looked back at the two friends talking.

"OKAY, WHAT THE FVCK WAS THAT?!"

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

It was now 7:45 a.m, as all of the teams were in the gym parcticing. Hinata then walked up to Yushiro and his team with full enthusiasm.

"YUSHIRO-SAN! I DECLARE OF WANTING TO FIGHT WOTH YOU--" But Hinata's speech was interrupted by Kageyama.

"BOKE, WHAT DO YOU'RE DOING?!"

"SHUT UP BAKAGEYAMA! I KNOW YOU ALSO WANT TO FIGHR AGAINST THEM!"

The two bickered as their teammates were trying to calm them. They then heard a chuckle as they stopped, and looked over at Yushiro who is trying to surpass his laugh.

"I like that energy, Hinata. Alright, let's play." He stated. The boy's eyes sparkled, as the team had gotten in to position.

Hinata was at the front, with Tsukishima and Kageyama. At the back was Nishinoya, Daichi and Yamaguchi.

By the opposing team, the twins were infront with Genya. Sabito, Rui and Zenitsu at the back.

The whistle blew, notifyibg that the game had started, as Zenitsu started by serving the ball. It was like any other serves, as Sugawara receives the ball, causing Kageyama to get in starters and sets the ball. The twins couldn't hear any footsteps, but they could feel someone is about to spike the ball, as if it was on slow-mo. Their they see Hinata running towards the ball, but it just seems too easy, as they averted their eyes to see Tanaka getting ready to jump aswell. The two then ran up up Tanaka's side and jumped, putting their arms up, blocking the ball. And their caculation was right.

Hinata Shouyo was playing as the decoy.

Karasuno's eyes widened, shock written in them but then it chabged to detemination.

By the sides, the other teams were shock.

"Those two were able read their tricks..." Oikawa muttered.