13 : Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay

Start from the beginning

"Its okay Lam. That's just a decoy. I'll bring Beam tomorrow to scan all the information traffic in the company. I hope that mole is an idiot and leaves traces for us to find." Forth said to Lam.

"The company will be in a complete chaos tomorrow then. Everyone is itching to see your fiancé already. In flesh! You didn't even introduce him to me." - Lam

"Do you wanna died that bad? I just can kick you out from the 35th floor tomorrow." - Forth

"Yeah, yeah, whatever Forth. Don't wear him off to much. I expected to see you here at 9am sharp!" - Lam

"Not your concern Lam. Is that why you're always late. Park wear you off too much? I expected to see you too at 9am sharp tomorrow." - Forth

"Hahahaha... You are no fun! Lets talk tomorrow. Have a hot night Boss. Hahaha..." Lam ended the call with an evil laugh.

Forth smirks at Lam's remarks but Forth hot night already happened and Beam had already slept tired from Forth continuous attacks. He forces Beam to go back to him at the penthouse and leaves Mark at Mook's because her father is spending the night there too.

What started off as a normal discussion regarding the problems occur in his company immediately turned into something else may he say hot and spicy something. Smirk! Smirk!

Forth kisses Beam goodnight and hugs him to sleep.

~~~~~

Everyone was ecstatic to see their boss handsome and beautiful secret fiancè face to face that morning or near afternoon and the kid. They have a kid already? Some manage to snap photos but Ming and Wayo sharp eyes confiscate the phone and delete the pictures.

"I thought we agreed with 9am sharp." Lam chuckled when Forth entered his office floor with Beam besides him and a little boy on the front.

"Ahh.. sorry that would be my fault." Beam said smiling sheepishly at Lam.

"Ouh.. the famous Beam. Happy to finally meeting you Beam. I'm Lam, Forth's number one slave." Lam declared trying to shakes Beam's hand but was interjected by Forth instead.

"Cut it out! Lets works on it ASAP." Forth authority voice echos startling the workers who immediately have their eyes glued to their computer screens again.

"No fun! Hey who's the little one?" Lam turned his gaze to Mark.

"I'm Mark. Nice to meet you Uncle Lam." Mark greets back. Lam smile at Mark cuteness and pat his head.

All of them go into Forth's office to discuss further strategies to catch the mole.

"I can create a spyware to warn us everytime someone type in the specific keywords into the system. And lets have you control all the information in out from the company servers. Just hope the person is a dummy or else this will be in vain." Beam suggested to the team. He need to run through the server first to create his programme and it will take days.

"Or we can catch him now. Computer 152 at the 20th floor." Mark said smiling at Beam.

"I know I can count on you Sherlock. You didn't even invite me to play." Beam replied grinning. He knew this kid already have something in his sleeve. He's so focused on his laptop these days.

"You're busy Phi. I'm bored and playing with Pikachu is fun." Mark said again.

"Ahh... so you already find your playmate here." Beam said eyeing Wayo who is fidgeting at his position.

All eyes are in awe with the duo exchanges. Forth knows Mark is not an average kid but he doesn't know he's that good. And to already doing his investigation using his bodyguard is one bold move. He really really love this kid.

~~~~~

"Hey you! Is this your seat?" Lam asking the personnel sitting on the table where computer 152 is labelled. Not many people left around there maybe because its lunch time.

"Oh hi Boss. I am. Is there any problems?" The personnel known as Josh asked. He started to sweat profusely from the arrival of many people to his table.

"Is it ok if we run a check to this computer for a moment? Its important." Lam said again.

"What do you mean, checking? There are so many P&C stuff inside this PC and no one including you can touch anything without my supervisor consent." Josh retaliate not knowing his CEO is one of the many peoples confronting him.

"How loyal of you. He doesn't need your supervisor consent. This company is mine so that thing is mine. I can check what's mine anytime. Do it Lam." Josh eyes widen at the mentioned of Forth's identity he reached for the PC knock it down to the floor from his table and kick it repeatedly to destroyed it.

Wayo and Ming quickly hold the man from doing more damages to the evidence and that is when Josh eyes saw Wayo gun case on his waist.

He pulled the gun out and starts to shoot randomly before Ming shot him dead on the head.

"No..no..no..Forth!!" Beam begin to cry seeing Forth on the floor bleeding from his arm.

"Pi..ka..chu.. its hurt.." ~~~~~