A Fish Without Eyes

Start from the beginning

"What's the best thing about deadly snakes?" Liam asked with a smile. "They've got poisonality!"

"HAHAHAHA! Good one, Lee-yum!" Louis was dying over in his seat.

I chuckled. "Louis, I have another one! What do you call a fish without an eye?"

"What?" Louis continued. He still had the giggles from Liam's joke.

I started laughing. "A fshhh." 

Louis pointed to the car door, "Get out."

"Aw c'mon!" I sighed. "That was a good one!"

Niall pulled me close, making me lay my head on his chest. "It's okay." Giggling, I lightly smacked his stomach. 

It got quiet after our jokes died down. Grabbing my coffee, I take a gulp. That was probably the stupidest thing I have ever done.

"AW SHIT." I scream.

Niall jumped, "What's wrong??"

"I just burned off all my taste buds, that's all!" I say sarcasticly. "Crap!"

"Here, let me make it feel better." Niall says, giving me a kiss.

"We're here!!!" Paul shouts causing me to almost piss myself.

Muttering some curse words, I pull away from Niall. When I got out of the car, there was so much going on around me. I've never been to an airport before. People are standing around looking at their phone. Security walking around talking to some people. I'm surprised we even got a spot. Paul went over to the security gaurd for some reason.

"Why is Paul over there?" I asked Niall.

Niall looked to where I was pointing. "He's trying to see if we get... without being noticed."

Paul came back, telling us to get back in the car and that the security gaurd will guide us to a back entrance.  We drove for about 5 minutes before stopping. We got out and there was hardly anyone around, except for a few workers. Paul said thank you to the security gaurd. He stood by the SUV waiting for us to sya pur goodbyes.

Opening the trunk, Paul and a few of the boys unload their bags. While they were doing that, Niall wrapped his arms around me. I snake my arms around his waist.

"I don't want to let go." Niall whispered.

I didn't say anything becuase I'm afraid of crying. I just held on even tighter. We stood there for what seemed like two seconds when Liam said it was time to go. 

"I'll see you soon, okay?" Niall lifted up my chin. I could feel a tear roll down my cheek. "Don't cry love."

Ugh, why did he have to say that!? Just saying that made me lose it. I buried my head in his chest, letting all the tears flow out. Niall pulled away slightly, making me look up at him. Niall kissed me softly before pulling away completly. 

"I'll miss you." I hiccuped.

"I'll miss you too." Niall brushed some hair behind my ear. "More than you'll ever know."

Harry came over, "C'mon mate. Can we say bye to Katie too?"

Niall smirked, stepping aside. Harry pulled me into a tight hug. "It won't be too long."

I got a series of hugs and wiping away of tears. Even Paul gave me hug. "Don't get into too much trouble." Paul said.

I chuckled, "I'll try."

Niall gave me one last hug. "I gotta go. These three monthes will just fly by." Giving me a kiss on the forehead, he smiled and walked off with the rest of the boys. Erika, Jade, and I stood watching them go into the airport. Niall turned around just before going inside. Smiling, he blew me a kiss. Then before I knew it, he was gone.