39

Today is the big day for the two. They were both busy for their big day. Y/n has been busy doing her hair and makeup and getting ready for the photoshoot she having with her red carpet dress.

Seojun and injae aswell were getting ready. Seojun wore a tuxedo and injae wore a long red dress.

Y/n aswell as sun-oh who had been sleeping over at y/n's, they both got ready and were now having their photoshoot

Ppl started arriving at the event place but y/n and sun-oh were late because their photographer got stuck in the traffic so they werent done with their shoot

Seojun and injae had arrived together making ppl go wild at the couple's appearance. After taking their photos and having their interviews they went towards injae's friends who greeted the two happily and started talking all together.

"Did u know that park y/n and hwang sun-oh are coming too" one of injae's friends asked making injae and seojun's eyes widen "kidding me omggg omg omg i'll talk to her i need to, how do i look? How is the dress? The makeup?" She asked excitedly but got cut off looking at the screen when they announced that park y/n and hwang sun-oh had arrived.

Just as the MC announced their arrival they both got out of the limo stealing everyone's attention. They both looked fabulous. The two actors/models made their way on the red carpet meeting some reporters who started asking them questions.

Seojun who watched the girl he loved the most in his life smiling and laughing while answering the questions made him smile sadly. He knew he lost her. But what could he do? He met injae when he needed someone the most. And she was there for him. Which made him develop some feelings.

"Park y/n do we expect to see u in any other movies or dramas?" The MC asked the young model she smiled answering him "maybe u never know" they asked them a couple more questions before allowing them to walk inside the event.

Once they both entered injae started squealing and dragged seojun towards the two "y/n unnie" injae said then y/n turned around to meet a familiar pair of eyes.

She knew she would encounter him. But she didnt know that it would happen so soon.

"Ahh injae right?" Y/n asked her smiling ignoring the stares that might melt her. "Omo you know me?" The girl asked surprised "ahaha yea ofc i do u are really famous these days" y/n told her faking a smile while looking at the girl who stole her boyfriend. Y/n could tell tho that she didnt know they dated.

" unnie ur rlly my role model....i look up to u in everything in life and i follow in ur steps and i would really like it if we worked together sometime" injae said cheerfully making y/n giggle "ahaha sure we'll see about that later yea? Lets just have fun today" y/n said earning a nod. "Can we atleast take a picture" injae said pouting and y/n nodded "sure"

After they both posed and took the picture sun-oh appeared out of nowhere and stood infront of y/n "i have been lookin for u everywhere come" he said as he held her hand and dragged her out of her spot.

Turning around, she smied at the gurl and waved at her before her eyes shifting to han seojun who started at her....more like glaring. It hurt her, she wanted to hug him and tell him he did good in his career but she couldnt. She just smiled sadly at the couple before turning around and letting sun-oh drag her to god knows where.