55

{••Flashback••}

Nineteen year old sunoh was walking in his schoolyard. The school was one of his favorite places. Other than he met his friends and girlfriend.

He escapes home by coming to school. His parents never loved him. They are using him for his looks to get money.

His mother once had poisoned his juice before giving it to him. But luckily his made more like his second mother stopped him from drinking it.

If she didnt see his mother putting the posion in his juice the poor guy would have been dead by now.

He never showed his mother that he remember what she did. He would always follow what she says. Model for whatever company she wants him to model at. He let her use him...just to live his life.

When he first introduced his girlfriend to his family thinking that they will love her just as much as he loves the girl.

Much to his disappointment they ordered them to break up with her..saying that he is not allowed to date and if he wants to date they will be the ones to choose the girl for him.

They didnt like her because she simpley doesnt meet their standards.

But sunoh didnt care he told them that he loves her and that he aint breaking up with her.

After he left the house they came around begging him to come back....not because they miss him but because they wanted him to model for Gucci.

He wasnt surprised. He knew that they would call him to model somewhere but he didnt know they'll do it this fast.

Shrugging all of these thoughts he made his way to his class wanting to see his girlfriend's smile

But sadly once he arrived he didnt find her there..yet he found her backpack which made him confused

"Have u guys seen aerum?" He asked some random group of friends.

Sunoh was loved allover the campus. Not just because of his looks but because of his kind personality.

"Ah yea i think i saw her going to rooftop earlier" a guy answered him making sunoh nod.

Sunoh skipped his way towards the rooftop but the sight he saw made him regret his decision.

His girlfriend was making out with a guy while sitting on his lap.

"A-aerum?" He chocked out fighting the tears that were threatening to fall.

"S-sunoh-yah its not what it looks like" she said eyes widening as she pushed herself off his lap

"geuleom mwoya" (then what is it) he asked scoffing "h-he j-just forced m-me" she said obviously lying.

"Mwo???? Yahhh u were the one who seduced me wtf?" He exposed her making sunoh laugh dryly.

"I am not surprised" he added harshly wiping his tears away. "We are done" he said while turning around and left.

Thinking about his mom's offer of going to the USA to complete his studies and model for some companies there he took out his phone and dialed her number...telling her that he'll go.

After years of being alone in the USA,sunoh moved on and became stronger. He came back a year after. When he was 20 years old.

His first appearance in korea was with his first photoshoot with y/n and she was his first friend back in korea other than his high school friends.

She was rlly caring,funny,pretty,cute,hot and trustworthy.

He was attracted to her and he didn't noticed that by time he fell for the girl.

And when seojun cheated on her he was there for her,comforting her and making her feel loved and worth it.

Because he knew how she was feeling as he had hone through the exact same thing. He just couldnt let his best friend go through the same thing he went through without helping her.

{•• End of Flashback••}

He was done and the others were schocked. He always seemed so perfect yet he was holding alot inside.

They made out that sunoh wasnt the type of person to share his problems with others. He has been hiding this for years but they were glad he trusted them enough to share something he never uttered a word about with anyone.

"What about u y/n?" Injae asked turning to y/n but she decided to play dumb "wht about me?" She asked innocently smiling "y/n" with one call from sunoh she sighed

"Guess i cant chicken out now" she said before telling her story.

This is very close to the end maybe three or four more chapters and we done hommies.

I am really inlove with my my hwang sunoh plot line fr!!

This book should be published after am done with wrong number.

' нєя~нωαиg ѕυиσн'  thats the book name should i publish it? 

Anyways enjoy nae? Jal isseo guysssss🐾🌸