19

"You guys are soooo meannnn i swear" y/n pouted as they were playing with a ball on the beach but they werent tossing her the ball.

She was wearing a white short dress with a messy bun which made her look more beautiful than she already is.

It has been days since she met min-jun....she had also ignored all of his text messages not bothering to even check them out....she was trying to enjoy her time with her friends.

'Afterall he is a guy i met here.....and am leaving soon so no need to worry abt my feelings' she thought.

Min-jun on the other hand was worried about y/n. She is the type of person to view the messages right away but she didnt even check them in days.

He had managed to take seo-yoon out and ask her to be his girlfriend which she right away accepted.

The couple were walking on the beach hand in hand when they saw the group of friends laughing and playing. "You guys are so meeaaannnnn i swear" min-jun heard y/n which made him snap his head in her direction to find her playing around with her friends.

"Isnt that ur friend y/n?" Seo-yoon asked as she saw the modle like girl. "Yea thats her" he said not removing his gaze from the smiling girl infront of him. Making him wonder mkre why hasnt she replied to the texts. "Lets go then" seo-yoon said and practically dragged him towards them.

"Haiii guys" seo-yoon said smiling as she arrived which made y/n who was running with the ball in her hand stop bumping into seojun's back "yahhhh now i probably have ur foundation on my back" he whinned. "I dont have make up on" she said rolling her eyes.

The others had their eyes wide "kim seo-yoon?" Soojin asked and the girl nodded her head "ohhhhh my gawwwwd girl i missssssed u" sua said as she embraced the girl in a hug.

"I missed u guys toooo i lost ur numbers when i went aboard so i couldnt contact yall" seo-yoon said and the others nodded.

"Wait how do u know min-jun?" Suho asked confused "ohh he is my boyfriend".

Seojun nudged y/n in her side which made her look at him "why didnt u tell me they are dating?" He whispered "if i knew i would have told u" she said "u tryna convince me tht u talk with him alot and u still dont know!!!!" Seojun whisper yelled. Now tha attention on the two. "Why do u care anyways"  she yelled back. "I thlught we told each other everything" he said "do u do drugs? I just said i didnt know tf" she said turning to the others who were eyeing them.

"Are they always like this" seo-yoon asked and the others just laughed. "Guys lets play volleyball!!!" Sua said clinging onto y/n. And the rest agreed.

"I want y-" min-jun was abt to say that he want y/n in his team but she cut him off going towards seojun "i am team seojun!!!!!" She said enthusiastically.

The game went smoothly and seojun's team won. They were all having a nice dat and decided to head back to wash up then go out again for a barbecue party.