56

{••Flashback••}

Y/n was born skinny. Other than that she had eating disorders. These disorders didnt allow y/n to put on any weight. Other than that she was to eat just healthy food.

During her middle school years, during lunch she would always buy salads and what-so-ever.

Kids would always bully her about her weight..and her disorders. But she would always go through it alone.

Putting a smile and hiding behind it whenever she was around her family not to make them worry.

And like alot of families...they went through some money problems as both her parents lost her jobs.

Y/n at that time was just 15 but she was mature enough to understand the situation....and so she decided to pay for her own stuff.

"Eomma" fifteen year old y/n called out for her mom as she entered the living room. Her brown shoulder length hair was put in a ponytail with some baby hair coming out.

"Yes y/n" her mother answered smiling while opening her arms to embrace her only daughter

"naneun aleubaiteuleulhago sipda" (i want to work a part time job) y/n said making her mothers eyes go wide open.

"mwo? aleubaiteu? yah park y/n neo michyeoss-eo?" Her mother said not really believing what her daughter wants

"Aniyo eomma i rlly want to do it..i am not stupid nor a kid to not know the situation u guys are going through. I know that u guys are having a hard time with money and that u guys..well jobless? At the moment. I rlly want to help. I wanna be able to buy my stuff alone and not ask u guys for anything. U have handled me enough and now its my time to pay u back" she said.

Her mother was now in tears seeing her only daughter so considerate and determined about helping them by any way possible.

"Arasso y/n-ah but if this part time job is going to distract u from ur studies then u'll quit" her mother said wiping her tears away and smiling at her daughter.

"Nae eomma i promise it wont distract me at all" y/n promised as she bowed happily "btw where are u going to work" her mother asked her.

"Oh the convenience store that is near here" y/n said and her mom nodded "and when are u starting" her mom asked a grinning y/n "my shift starts in five minutes jal isseo eomma" y/n said as she grabbed her backpack and left towards the store.

Throughout her working hours, y/n has been very active. She earned the owner's love and respect and she treated her like her own child.

Y/n had somehow managed to keep up her part time job and her studies. Kids at school somehow found out about her part-time job and they started picking up on her again.

"Hey part-timer are u up to anything tonight? Oh i forgot u got to work cuz ur parents are broke" one of her classmates said and the rest started laughing.

Y/n couldnt be bothered by their comments. She wasnt doing anything wrong. She was working and that is nothing to be ashamed of.

Years passed,y/n was now 17 years old. Her parents were still having money problems but y/n was helping them out alot with her part time jobs.

She has been very serious about these and thus she made alot of money to fill her needs. She didnt leave anything she wanted not bought but she didnt ask her parents about money. She used her own money.

One day her and her parents were going on a trip somewhere when suddenly a huge truck came with 180km/h speed and hit their car making it roll over.

They were lucky some people were passing by when the accident happened so they immediately called the ambulance.

When y/n had came back to her consciousness. They had told her that her parents couldnt make it. It was like het death too. Her world stopped. She couldnt believe her ears. The only thing that was keeping her hold onto the life were now gone and left her alone in this world with no one by her side.

Later at the police station they figured out that her parents' ex-partners were the ones who made this accident.

They were the ones who made the truck hit their car. And by her parents' death....they got to what they wanted.

Y/n has shut herself from the world. It was like her soul aint in her body. She would go to school and all but she wouldnt talk nor interact.

Kids again started bullying her about her parents this time. But she didnt bother...she would ignore the living shit out of them.

Until seojun texted her. After seojun kept bugging her to text him. She had started to take interest in him. She had started to think different about people.

The 'cutting her self off from the world' thing and the walls around her thats she had built by time were now all gone because of seojun.

{••End of Flashback••}

They may have not realized it...but they all saved each other. Even if they didnt mean to they did. Unintentionally they were each others saviors.

Each one of the group have saved someone in the same friend group...if not more.

"Well now we all know about each other's pasts ehhh" seojun said to lighten the atmosphere

"Ahaha yea now we are definitely not gon be separated i can feel it" sunoh said and the others nodded.

"But y/n i didnt know that yo pa-" injae started but y/n cut her off knowing where the conversation is going

"Chile anyways soooo how about we ummm play some overwatch??" She asked as she stood up and went towards the couch smiling. Feeling relieved that she shared something she kept for herself for a long time with someone else.

They all now removed their covers. The 'we are so perfect' act was removed and they all now knew their true feelings.

Haiii guyssssss....

All the stories have been told guys~

I wanna end wrong number today so i'll work on the last chapter later :)

How about a little Q&A?

Am bored so ask anything u wanna know about me or about anything in the book and i'll answer it -3-

-unedited-