50

"Min jun?" She asked jaw on the floor from the shock she was in

It was the first time she saw or heard of him sunce she was at busan the first time they met. And after they came back she never heard of him

"Omg y/n???" He asked surprised to see his once to be friend and the famous model and actor park y/n inside his working room.

"Its been a while" she said as she made her way to the couch sitting beside him "yea how have u been?" He asked scratching the back of his neck a little.

Y/n felt that he was tensed a little so she decided to make it quick since she didnt want him to feel uncomfortable "ah its been great so i am here to get a tattoo actually" she said now getting to the point of her visit

"Oh yea can u plz show me the designs" he asked as she nodded taking her phone out.

Pressing the gallery button she went to the tattoo designs she want and showed them to the artist who was impressed by her style

"Same places" she added and he nodded "they look pretty and simple but they may hurt a but nothing u cant take tho" he said making the girl nod and followed him to where his pen was.

"So u did become a model like we told u" he said chuckling as he started drawing wanting to distract the girl from the pain.

"Oh yea hehe its fun i like it" she said remembering how he and his girlfriend once told her she would be a good model

"So how is seyoon? That was her name if i am not wrong?" She asked now biting her lower lip as she started to feel a slight sting of pain on her finger

"Seyoon yea and she is good aswell" the male said smiling which she found charming.

She then started to think of how she used to like him back then and how she got hurt after he told her about seyoon.

"You know i used to like u back then" she said chuckling a bit making his eyes widen a bit.

"Oh.." was all he managed to say making her chuckled more.

"Its fine now....its the past anyways" she said and he nodded "i guess i wouldnt have let u go if i knew u were to be a famous model" he joked trying to ease the atmosphere a bit which worked making the girl laugh.

"And if i knew u were the one who would draw my tattoos i wouldn't have thought about it" she said laughing.

It was nice for her to catch up with an old friend. He was sadly done with her tattoos and it was now their goodbyes time "it was nice meeting u again min jun-ah we should meet again sometime." She said as she was getting ready to leave and he nodded "yea we should...is ur number still the same?" He asked and she nodded

"I'll text u then" he said and she nodded smiling once again before waving and made her way towards her friend that was waiting outside for her.

Seeing her friends tattoos she wanted one even more now....but she knew better seojun wouldn't allow it.

"How do they look?" She asked her younger friend which smiled at her "pretty as their owner" she said cheesily "ur so cheesy" y/n said walking up to the counter before paying.

After paying y/n and injae decided to go shopping and have some girl time before going back home.

They went to some shops and bought some good stuff before deciding that they should call it a day and go back home.

When they went home they found the two boys playing some type of games on the tv. They were so into it to notice the girls presence.

Y/n smirked evilly  as she walked to the plug of the tv and took it out of the socket making the boys groan and look at her.

"Oh u are back" sunoh said "so show me ur tattoos"
He demanded the girl who raised her arm up to show him

"Oh u are back" sunoh said "so show me ur tattoos"He demanded the girl who raised her arm up to show him

"Oh they unexpectedly look pretty i gotta admit" sunoh said while seojun nodded

"Can i get some now" injae asked with hope in her voice that after her boyfriend saw y/n's tattoos he would change his mind "no" he said making her pout.

"U cant control her though she is old enough to do what she want" y/n pointed out and injae quickly agreed

"Still a no" seojun said

"Screw u seojun" y/n said before taking her shopping bags and going up to her room.

"U park y/n!!!! Screw who?!!!!" Seojun yelled from downstairs making y/n leave her comfortable bed and went down to give him an earful for interrupting her relaxing session.

"Are u deaf? Should i repeat?? SCREW.YOU.HAN.SEOJUN" she said sassily and placed her hands on her hips.

"I better not catch u today park y/n" he started running but she ran fatser past him and hid behind sunoh

"Oppa help meeeee" she whined cutely while holding sunoh's shirt. "Yah han seojun let the girl live" he told him chuckling at how childish they both are.

No wonder the two were a thing in the past. "But she started it" he said and pointed at y/n "no he did" she said back "u lie now" he said raising a brow at the girl.

"U guys stop being childish and lets watch something on tv" injae demanded making the two salute "yes ma'am" they said in one breath making them all laugh before curling on the couch beside injae.

Halfway through the movie they all ended up falling asleep on each other's shoulder. Oh how much they wanted to be like that forever.

But again things dont always go the way we want them to.....something must definitely go wrong.
And the stuff that were waiting for the group of friends will definitely make them find alot about each other.....and make them find out if their friendship was real.

Each one has his own little secret....but the four friends will have to find out about each one's secret sooner or later.

With their friendship at risk....they definitely have to spill everything....