46

Y/n found herself wearing a white long dress and her hair is flowing loosely back and forth. She was somewhere unfamiliar....somewhere beautiful...she liked the place.

At a distance she saw two familiar figures...her parents. She ran towards them tears flowing down her cheeks as she hugged them "eomma....appa i missed u guys so much but here i am here with u guys" she said as she wiped her tears and smiled but her parents shook their head.

"No y/n u need to go back.....u better go back....everyone need u y/n.....we missed u dear but the world needs u....there are alot of things that u havent done yet y/n plz fight a little bit more" her mother told her caressing her cheeks.

"Aniyo eomma i dont want to fight i just want to give up" she shook her head

"No y/n listen ur still young,there alot of stuff u didn't experience, ur career....u just started.....and ur friends.....that sunoh guy really loves u y/n u should hold onto him whatever happens....plz y/n if u love us just fight a little more huh just do it for me huh" her father said embracing her and she nodded in his embrace.

The nurses were still getting her body ready to get buried. It was when the monitor suddenly started working again indicating that her heart is beating again.

Rushing outside they called the doctor who quickly ran back inside the room to check up on her. It was a miracle....god has brought her back to life after she died completely.

After the doctors had checked her state and it became stable they moved her into her room where she slept peacefully. They had called the trio snd told them that y/n's heartbeat started beating again which made them all rush back to the hospital.

Running inside her room they found her small figure sleeping peacefully on the bed and the monitor beside indicating her steady heartbeat. They couldnt believe their eyes. It was really a miracle and they were thankful for it. It was the hardest moment of their lives.

With y/n almost dying...they all knew how much they love and cherish her existence.....they need her...she was like the ray of sunshine in their lives in some point maybe not now, but she definitely is.

They all took turns to talk to her...telling her how they felt when they almost lost her....how they need her....how they miss her and want her to wake up already.

Just as sun-oh was going to talk...he held her hands.... "y/n-ah plz wake up already we all miss u....u scared us to death dont u ever do that again hmm if u c-can hear me h-hold my hand" he told her.

The truth is she can hear him.....and she tried. Succeeding she held his hand and caressed it.

"Y/n?? Y/n are u awake?? seojun call the doctors!! Y/n can u hear me?? Y/n???"

Ahhhh my writing is starting to suck day by day ik but ehhhh i am trying to improve.

Have a nice day yall stay safe,healthy and warm

:)