35

The couple were on their way to the beach. They were on seojun's motorcycle. air blowing y/n's long black hair back and her thread like bangs out of her forehead. She hugged seojun's waist and put her head on his shoulder and sniffed his scent. The scent she knows she'll miss. Smiling she closed her eyes and enjoyed the breeze.

They arrived at the beach by sunrise. They sat on the sand and played some calm music while enjoying the beautiful scene.

"Ah thts so pretty" y/n said looking at the view infront of her. "Yes its so pretty." He said looking at her "to the extend i think tht ur just an illusion in my head" he added as he held her chin and turned her head to face him

"What are u talking about" she said chuckling as she placed her head on his chest hearing his heartbeat which gave her comfort.

"Seojun-ahhh have u ever thought about achieving ur dream? To become a trainee?" She asked him earning a hum "yea i thought about it but i am not sure if i should" he said honestly making the girl look up at him

"Yes definitely u should" she said smiling cheerfully "seojun-ah lets promise each other something....let's support each other whichever we decide." She told him holding his hand. "I,park y/n promise u han seojun, to support u through everything u go through, through thick and thin, happiness and sadness...." she said making him smile

"I,han seojun, promise u park y/n to support u through everything u go through, through thick and thin, happiness and sadness...." he said pulling her into a hug and she hugged him back.

They were walking along the beach hand in hand when seojun picked y/n up and started running "yahhh what are u doing put me down yahhh" she said hitting his chest lightly with her hands.

He walked into the water with y/n still in his arms. Giggling and laughing they spend the rest of the day together.

It was now sunset. The weather has now became a little chilly. So the couple put on their coats and made a fire and sat next to each other

"Seojun-ahhhh wht would u do if i left?" Y/n asked him out of nowhere, seojun frowned "where did that come from" he asked her confused at why did she ever think about asking this.

"I was just wondering" she shrugged,refusing to say the truth " i wouldnt be me y/n. My life will be incomplete. U saw how i was when we didnt talk for a couple of days i cant even imagine wht i would do" he said which made her feel bad.

"Baby why are u crying??? Are u ok? Did i do smthn wrong huh i am sorry for whatever i did ok? Whatever i did i am sorry" he said caressing her cheeks and wiping her tears away.

"S-seojun-ahhhh jinjja mianhe" she chocked out through tears. He looked at her confused "why are u apologizing baby u did-" the words that left her mouth made his world freeze. Time stop. Heartbeat fasten.

"I am leaving to berlin"

Uh-oh shit abouta go rllllly down hommies. I feel reallly motivated to write tdy for some reasons hehe. Anyways enjoy :3