7

Seojun's POV

Me: y/n...
[message not delivered]

Me: u have got to be kidding me y/n
[message not delivered]

———————————————
Its been a year since seojun has contacted y/n yet he checks if the message was delivered but it didnt....he was still blocked

Seojun and jugyeong were now dating as he confessed when she broke up with her bf.

Seojun's school was going on a field trip and so is
y/n's school.....y/n has somehow managed to make some friends but they werent rlly close.

Y/n woke up stretching her arms then she remembered tht tdy is her school field trip so she went to take a shower to get ready

Y/n got her luggage and went to the skl tht their homeroom teacher told them tht they will be taking them to theit destination

Walking inside the school y/n caught the attention of all the students hearing them gossip stuff like wow she is pretty or who is she? Is she from our school? But the gurl shrugged it off and searched for her friends when she found them standing with a girl and a guy

Walking up to them smiling she nudged her friend's side "haiiiii guysss am here" she said as they looked at her "y/nieeeee" her friend said as she clinged onto her she looked in front if her to find someone she didnt expect seeing "han seojun?" She blurted out causing them to be confused... "do u know him?" Her friend asked her "huh ahh no i just saw him once in instagram" she lied earning a nod "oh y/n we will be right back" her friends said and she nodded "guyss i am going to the bathroom" jugyeong said leaving seojun and y/n alone.

Turning on her heels to leave y/n felt a grip on her wrist making her turn around "been a long time park y/n" he said making her gulp "oh yeaa" she said awkwardly smatching her wrist back "so how u been? Did they bully u again after that incident" he asked "i have been good...perfect even.....how abt u" she asked him.....he noticed that she avoided it so he didnt pressure it "i have been good too.....dating jugyeong now" he said "are u kidddding meeeee oh my gawddddddddf congratssss seojunieeeee" she said jumping up and down before noticing tht she was in public making her chuckle "i mean am happy for u" she said shyly which the tall guy found cute "ty y/n" he said glad that he may be able to be friend the girl again for the next couple of weeks in camp "so ummm i better get going before students start wondering abt wht am doing here cya on the bus han seojun" she said and left the guy feeling a bit of hope to return to his friend.....