41

"Y/n..." seojun said his breath hitching "ahh mianhe" she bowed and was about to leave when he held her wrist making her look at him "wae" she asked "i-" but his moment with y/n was cut off by his one and only girlfriend  and his band mates making him let go of y/n's hand

"Ohhh y/n unnnieee" injae squeled as she made her way towards them along with the other bandmates  bowing to y/n making her bow as well.

"Omg is THE park y/n omo am ur biggest fan can we plz take a picture" one of the bandmates said making y/n chuckle "haha sure ur songs are pretty good too btw"  she said taking the phone out of his hand and started posing for the picture.

She had wrapped her hand around his neck and rested on her head on his while making a peace sign with the hand that was wrapped around his neck. Smiling she took the picture and ket go of him smiling while he was left fluttered.

The only reason why she ever did this was to see seojun's reaction and just by looking at him she smirked in satisfaction. The reaction she got was the one she needed. He was glaring, hands balled into fists.

Just as she was about to talk sun-oh who cane out of nowhere wrapped his hands around y/n's shoulder "omg its hwang sun-ohhhhh" injae fangirled making y/n laugh. "Haii" sun-oh smiled at the girl before turning to y/n "y/n-ah we should get going now" he told her as she nodded "it was nice meeting u injae hope we can meet again and u to guys dont forget to mention my account if u uploaded the picture bai" she told injae and seojun's band ant left without even sparing seojun a glance.

Y/n may act cool infront of the others. But inside,she was hurting more than anyone could imagine. And she hated that. If he could move on then why couldnt she? Was it all just a game for him? Did he ever love her? She needed answers but there was no one to ask. She needed to act tough when in reality she is as weak and fragile as a flower.

It has been days since the award show. Injae had been continuously begging her manager to set her up in a photoshoot with y/n which he agreed on. Y/n didnt like the idea of seeing her again. She had the chance to reject the offer nd was about to do so. But she knew she needed to put her private life aside from work and so she did.

The day of the photoshoot has came. Injae couldnt sleep from how excited she was but for y/n she didnt rlly care anout that photoshoot. For her it was a normal shoot she is going to pose for take pictures and go home.

Y/n  along with sun-oh decided that after the photoshoot they will travel to hawaii as they are having a vacation. So they packed their luggage and put them in the car. But y/n decided that she is gonna drop by at starbucks to get a drink. She wanted to be late for the photoshoot for some reasons.

After grabbing her drink they both started driving towards the direction of the place. Once they entered they recieved alot of smiles and they could care less. They were both used to it so they shrugged it off and walked towards the manager.

"Y/n u finally here" the manager exclaimed as y/n smiled "its really nice working with u again" she pointed out which made him smile more nodding "i guess u heard anout ur partner right? Min injae...u guys are the same age so i guess u will both be great." He explained and she nodded "we'll start in an hour spend time with her and go get ready y/n-ssi" he said and left while y/n and sun-oh bowed in respect before turning around and go towards injae and seojun.

"Ahh y/n unnie ur here i was scared u wouldnt come" injae said just as y/n entered the room.
"Ahhh sorry i was just grabbing a drink anyways u should stop calling me unnie we are the same age" y/n said smiling sheepishly making the girl squeal "okkk unn-i mean y/n hehe u really dont know how many times i had to ask for this photoshoot to be done" injae mentioned making y/n giggle "ahha i must say its my vacation but i accepted it just for u" y/n said making the gurl feel bad "wait its ur vacation am so sorry" she said making y/n shake her head "its okay its just for 2 hours or smthn we are travelling after this anyways so its all good" y/n reassured "omo we travelling toooo.....where are u going?" She asked getting excited "hawaii" y/n simply replied "us too" she said making y/n's eye widen. She leaned in and whispered to sun-oh "this is gonna be tiring" she sighed before looking back at the couple infront of her.