23

The sun rays hit y/n'a face making her wake up from a beautiful sleep she hasnt had in a while.

She heard voices from downstairs like kids playing around but she had to keep her tough act up.....she doesnt want them to think she's weak.....just like
dal-mi said she is not and she was to prove it to them

They were all shocked as to why y/n is suddenly dressed like this

But this outfit made seojun think y/n is even hotter than he thought she was. He and jugyeong dont talk after what she had done. She tried talking to him but he would just push her away.

Y/n just grabbed some keys and went to the door. "I am going for a ride....seojun-ah i will borrow ur motorcycle" she said "ok wait i am coming with u" he said and went towards her...while someone was burning holes in their backs.

This ride was what y/n needed.....hair blowing through her long black hair made her feel like she was reborn.

Seojun on the other hand felt bad......he was happy that he was now with her but felt sorry for what she had to hear because of what his girlfriend said.

He was starting to see jugyeongs true colors which made him rethink their relationship. It didnt show back then when they started dating because seojuj would push everyone away as he lost his new friend.

It left a huge impact on him eventho they have just started talking.....he felt a wierd typr of connection towards the girl.

And her asking him to stay away from her made his life miserable......the world crashed for him. He liked her company....how she made him smile...laugh....and be himself while texting her

Even when he first met her......he knew that the girl that he liked was right there with them but y/n was on a whole different level.....he felt special talking to her.

But he had to respect her decision....he might have seen her once after the incident in a cafe.....the urge inside him to go up to her but he just pushed it away. Respecting her decision like he always does. He didnt want her to suffer just because of him....because of some stupid pathetic girls wanting to get his number.

They have driven a little far away from their house but they both didnt mind it. They enjoyed each others company eventho they were silent. They didnt mind it. It was comforting for both of them knowing there is someone beside them. Someone they can lean on.....

Short and sucks but it can do

Amma try updating later sorry i had a busy morning and i couldnt complete the chap last night......but amma try making a more exciting one.

Now we know how seojun was feeling when y/n asked him to stay away......he might realize who he actually like soon now :) same goes to y/n.....

Stay safe~