43

It was morning...they were all up but they didnt find y/n so they thought she was asleep or outside. After breakfast injae and seojun were going out to the garden when they found y/n's body on the ground making their eyes widen and they ran towards her checking her breath and heartbeat

Seojun panicked.....guilt rushed over his body..he was the last one that talked to her so its probably wht he did. Eventho he dont like her in that way anymore.....she still is a special person for him in a way.

Picking her up he ran towards the car telling injae and sunoh to follow him to the hospital. He was driving really fast, he knew that she probably blacked out last night and that she has been unconscious all night.

Once they arrived he picked her up,running inside the hospital...just then nurses came rushing to him with a bed...they took y/n from him and started running towards the operation room closing the door behind them not allowing seojun to enter.

Memories of them together start playing in seojun's head  one by one. From when he accidentally texted her to when he sent her off at the airport. Athough he doesn't have any more feelings for y/n.....part of what he said wasnt true.

If he went back in time he will indeed date y/n....but then he will date injae aswell.

Injae and sunoh arrived a while after y/n got into the operation room. "Where is she" sunoh asked worried is all what can be heard in his voice.

"There" seojun said pointing at the operation room door blankly.

After a while.....the doctor cane out making them all jump on their feet and walk towards him.

"How is she doc" sunoh asked earning a sad smile from the doctor "she got a panic attack....it seems like she has been unconscious for a long period of time....u guys got her here at the best timing......but may i ask has she been having panic attacks usually?" The doc asked and sunoh nodded "yea.....but she told me she could manage and that she paid a visit to doctor but i dont know if she actually did" he said honestly and the doctor nodded

"Ok so she has been stressing out so much lately and she hasnt been eating well either.....this panic attack is serious not like any of the other ones she has gone through.....she is in a coma now, if she is strong enough then she'll make it out alive if not then am sad to say that she.........might die. She is in room 999 u guys can ho see her" and with that he left.

"Who was the last one who saw her last night" injae asked and seojun raised his hand looking down "i-i did" he stuttered knowing that wht is about to come aint good at all "and what did u tell her" sunoh asked furiously balling his fists "i-i-" but he couldnt say it.

He couldn't tell them that he left her a crying mess.
Instead no words came out of his mouth as he looked down sadly.

"What have u done han seojun"