28

Y/n put seojun's cheeks in between her hands and nodded "yessss ofc i willl" she said and he immediately picked her up spinning her while hugging her tightly.

By now almost all the students were surrounding them and cheering for the two.

"U should go.....ur class is about to start" y/n said pulling away.

"Cant i stay for a little bit" he said holding her hands in his.

"No seojun-ah u better go before ur class starts and before the principal sees u here" she said and he gave her a nod

"Arasso i'll go take care i'll pick u up later" he said and kissed the side of her head and left towards her school.

"Yah han seojun why are u smiling like the idiot u are?" Seojun's friends asked him at lunch. He has texted y/n once the break started and he waited for her reply. They are used to text each other during breaks so the others were used to having him like that.

Jugyeong still hang out with the group but seojun totally ignores his existence in life which irritated her.

Me: is ur class over? Did u eat?

My baby🥺💓: yea but i aint got an appetite to eat.

Me: wae? U should eat well to stay healthy.

My baby🥺💓: yk how i have been dieting and stuff and now i aint hungry so amma pass lunch.

Me: no!!!! How about we go on a date later.

My baby🥺💓: how about the weekend? It's better i got a test tmw and i need to revise sorry seojun😔😔

Me: no its okay dont worry about it baby❤️❤️

My baby🥺💓: baby?😂😂😂😂😂😭

Me: wae? U dont like it?

My baby🥺💓: no its not that its just wierd i am not used to it.

Me: oh well tell me if u feel uncomfortable

My baby🥺💓: hahah okay i gotta blast nowwww bye lover boyyyyy

Me: lover boy?!!!!
Read 12:02

Me: yahhh
Delivered 12:02

—————————————————————————

Han seojun was now standing infront of y/n's school waiting for her to get out.

And there she was....the girl he loves....he still cant believe she is his.

"Seojun-ahhh" she said loudly while smiling and waving at him like a little kid "haii cutiee" he said smiling "kaja" she said and clinged onto his arms and started walking home.

"Wht would u want our first to be like princess?" He asked

"Hmmmmmm i would like to go on a picnic and wear couple outfits omg those are so cuteee and take picturess ahhhh~" she said placing her hand on her chest where her heart is.

Seojun secretly smiled at how cute she is "eww couple outfits those are so cringey y/n-ah" he complained eventho he liked them.

"Ew ur asss u dumbasss unromantic hoe" she said and he laughed "is that they way u show ur love for ur boyfriend" he complained pouting "yes" she
simply said shrugging. "I thought u got used to it"

"Get inside safely princess" he said holding her hands "mhmm u too get home safe and text me" she said and he nodded hugging her "good night y/n" he said and waved her offf,waited till she got in and went home.