10

Y/n was so completely annoyed by the fact the saebom high banned girl from wearing swimsuits.

Sighing y/n left the bathroom wearing smthn she would never wear if she is going to swim but eh..

"Yahh seojun why is ur skl so wierd how the hell am i going to swim with that???? Yk whatttt i wont swim all bec ur wierd ass skl" the girl kept complaining making her way to the beach with han seojun on her side "i mean yea ur kinda right whts th...

"Yahh seojun why is ur skl so wierd how the hell am i going to swim with that???? Yk whatttt i wont swim all bec ur wierd ass skl" the girl kept complaining making her way to the beach with han seojun on her side "i mean yea ur kinda right whts their point anywayssss" he said chuckling making the girl look at him.

"Dont get me started abt it han seojun.....you and tht wierd skl of urs" she mumbled the last part not  knowing tht he heard it "why r u  talking like i own the skl i was just enrolled here"he complained getting an eye roll from the younger girl.

"Whatever i am leaving bai" she said as she made her way towards her friends "yahhhh wait for me" he yelled going after her.

"dont u have a girlfriend to annoy" she asked as he caught up to her "i think she mad and am tired of always going after her" he said honestly recieving a smack on his head from the girl.

"She is ur girlfriend dumbshit u gotta always take care of her" she said rolling her eyes "i know but like-" he was talking but she cut him off by calling jugyeong over and giving him this "talk it out before i sue u" look and left the couple alone

Y/n was having so much fun splashing water at her friends and running around when she saw seojun coming her way.

Walking up to the tall boy she asked if they made up and he shook his head no which made her frown "why" she asked sitting down on the sand and him sitting beside her "idk she is not reasonable i am really tired" he complained a sigh escaping his lips.

"Just give her time" y/n said patting his back before smiling.

After a tiring day at the beach y/n felt sick and didnt feel like playing so she asked the teacher if she can go rest and he gladly agreed.

Passing by students, y/n felt dizzy and couldnt walk properly yet she managed to smile at everyone she passed by.

Once she was infront of the tent she heard someone call her name before everything went black.