25

Seojun has been waiting for y/n for 20 minutes and she still wasnt done.....he was getting annoyed at the fact that he has to wait.

Y/n on the other hand was still  trying to figure out what to wear. After exactly 15 mintues y/n got ready and went down.

"What took ur dumbass forever to get ready?" Seojun asked frowning as he saw y/n figure coming down the stairs

"Sorry" she said, going towards the door and getting outside.

The ride to the amusement park was silent. Seojun driving his motorcycle while y/n was holding tightly on his waist and enjoying the night breeze.

When they arrived y/n started looking around like a lost puppy. The amusement park always made her feel happy and forget everything.

She started pulling seojun onto different rides which he enjoyed. He figured out that he never had this much fun with jugyeong in any of their dates. He surely enjoyed being around y/n and got used to having her around. That was something he wouldnt deny.

Y/n pulled him inside a headband shop and made him try different ones which she thought looked cute....ignoring his protest of wearing those and saying it would hurt his ego if someone he knew saw him trying these.

She made him wear a devil horns one while she wore an angel halo one which made them look like a cute couple.

After taking a picture together y/n felt hungry and asked seojun for cotton candy which made him chuckle but then eventually agree.

The woman who was selling the cotton candy had complimented the two telling them how cute the two are together which y/n denied saying they are not.

But deep down she was kind of......sad saying that.

Same goes to seojun. He liked y/n being mistaken for his girlfriend.....he wanted to call her his and not let anyone harm her.

After they were done at the amusement park y/n had a huge panda stuffed animal and seojun had a small cute koala which y/n won for him.

They both decided they would spend some time at the beach before heading back home. Not noticing thats its already 1 am, they went to the beach and sat down.

Y/n's head was on seojun's lap while he played with her hair  and removing her thin lined bangs out of her face to get a full view of her perfect forhead and looked down at her. Her eyes closed while her hands hugging the stuffed panda tightly.

"Y/n-ahhhh" seojun called out softly still playing with her soft hair "hmmm" she hummed still with her eyes closed.

"I'm breaking up with jugyeong...."

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! 1.24k OMG TY GUYS SO MUCHHHHH😭😭😭😭😭

This story was written out of boredom and i honestly just wrote it and was planning to keep it in my drafts until i reached like chap 9 and thought abt publishing it but it hitting 1k is insane thank u guys so much i rlly appreciate it.

Stay safe ily -3-