49

Another day on the island. The four woke up feeling fresh. Y/n being y/n was the last one to wake up. She quickley washed up not wanting to make the ithers wait for her.

She went practically ran downstairs to find her friends watching tv "good morning guys" she said not aware of the time "afternoon y/n-ssi" injae said giggling a bit making y/n freeze in her spot

"Ah sorry i woke up late u guys should have woken me up" she said feeling bad as she sat down next to sunoh.

"Haha no its fine but we should probably go out...what do u guys wanna do?" Seojun asked

"Oh are there any tattoo places near here?" Y/n asked after a couple of minutes of silence making the others tilt their heads and taise their brows

"Wae" sunoh asked "oh i just wanted to get some"
y/n said like its no big deal making sunoh frown.

The truth is he didnt like tattoos. He believed that skin is a very precious thing that should be protected and taken good care of, not to be drawn on

"Why all of a sudden" he asked making the girl turn towards him "oh its just i have been seeing those on pinterest and also i liked how they looked on me while shooting...but i wont be getting that much i had"  she explained.

Injae on the other hand liked the idea. She liked tattoos aswell but seojun never allowed her to get any. And if y/n was still his girlfriend he would have prevented her from doing so.

"I think i saw one around the corner wanna go?" She told her happily recieving a glare from the two boys

"Yessss omg lets go already u guys coming?" Y/n said standing up "no i would never watch someone's skin getting ruined like no way" sunoh said and seojun nodded in agreement.

"Hahah fine i'll go with injae" y/n said walking up to the girl and grabbing her hand making her stand up on her feet "get any and u'll sleep outside" seojun warned being all serious and injae knew that well so she just nodded.

Entering the tattoo shop, they were met with some sweat mixed with coffee smell. The place wasn't crowded nor empty.

It had a few costumers all waiting for their turns. Walking up to the counter,the two models caught evryone's attention.

"Omg it's park y/n and min injae" whispers were heard here and there about how beautiful they are and so on.

They young man standing at the counter then smiled widely showing his teeth piercing. His neck was full of tattoos same goes with his arm. He had a piercing at this mouth making him look like a gangster.

"Park y/n....omg am ur biggest fan how are u feeling right now" the boy asked her "ah i am feeling good" she answered smiling.

" i would liked to get a tattoo plz" y/n added and he nodded "do u have a design or do u want to choose one?" He asked her

"I have one ready" she answered smiling "okay u'll have to wait a little bit....our best artist is busy with someone right now when he is dont i'll inform u" the man said and y/n nodded making her way to sit down with injae tailing behind her.

"U rlly are popular i wanna be like u" she said and pouted making y/n chuckle "u are and u will be more famous in the future dont worry" she assured her.

After what feels like forever , the counter guy came and told y/n that the artist is ready and now waiting for her at the last room in the corridor.

Y/n was nervous as she made her way towards the room. Only her heels were heard clicking against the wood with every step she took...but her heart was going wild.

It was her first tattoo and a billion questions started going in her head as she made her way towards the room.

Once she arrived infront of the door...she stopped infront of the closed door 'its now or never' she said as she held the door knob and entered the room.

Her eyes widen as her body went to frozen mood all of a sudden at the man infront of her....it was the last person she imagined would meet again. It was......

Who do u think she saw???🤷🏻‍♀️❤️