45

Second day and y/n was still unconscious. Injae had made sure she would be the one staying with y/n she didnt want to go home and face seojun just yet. She was rethinking everything.

Morning came and sunoh arrived at the hospital with seojun. He had injae to go home and rest because she hasnt slept all night and assured her that he will watch over y/n and that if something happened he'll tell them.

Sighing sunoh sat beside his best friend. Her face looks pale and her hands were cold. He felt bad for her. He knew everything she had gone through...the crying at night and everything. But he didn't want to bring it up.

On the other hand the ride home with seojun and injae was silent. Injae went through instagram seeing everyone wanting y/n to be ok and healthy again...even some really popular kpop groups and actors have wished her to be better.

She would feel seojun glancing at her from time to time but neither of them dared to speak. Not so long after seojun decided to break the ice. "I'm sorry i- i didnt use u......i love u injae and the reason why i never told u is beacuse i didnt want to lose u....i was scared u would leave me like she did......ik i am the bad Person here and i dont like it...i promise u i will make everything right injae-ssi i promisee" 

"Y/n-ahhh plz wake up plz i- i miss u so much my life without u us boring......wait no i am lifeless.....u were my life y/n ur smile always made my day...and when u called me oppa and i would act annoyed but i secretly loved how u call me oppa. All our photoshoots and how we would always act like a couple.....i would always wish u were mine.....i didn't get to tell u how much i like u y/n b-but i will once u wake up i promise just wake up already" he was a crying mess beside her bed.

BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEP

And thats when his face shot up, his eyes widening as he called for the doctors who quickly took the girl to the operating room. He couldnt afford losing her. Its something he cant even imagine.

He called seojun and injae crying and they both rushed towards the hospital. They found sunoh looking the operating room crying. They went beside him crying aswell. Witnessing their friend getting shot by electricity trying to get her heart to beat again.

They couldn't handle to watch that happen to their friend. They slid on the wall sitting on the ground each one of them recalling their memories with her.

They cant lose her.....they need her....even injae who has personally knew her a couple of days ago has grown a strange attraction towards the girl.

They couldnt hear any more movements inside the operation room making them look up to find the doctor leaving the room.

"I am sorry for u loss,we tried our best"

Expectations on next chapter? Let me know if yall can guess wht will happen hehe..