9

Waking up the last one in a place has been a habit of y/n...she had woken up by the sound of the others going in and out of the tent "yahh park y/n wake up" shouted jipyeong and she nodded getting up then going to her luggage to pick her outfit up.

Exiting the bathroom y/n made her way towards the tent wearing this

She chose these pants and this red sweatshirt and  cap cuz she felt like being comfortable while playing dem games at camp "guyssss" she said as she entered the tent to find no one but seojun "ohhh umm what are we going to do now?" She said puttin...

She chose these pants and this red sweatshirt and cap cuz she felt like being comfortable while playing dem games at camp "guyssss" she said as she entered the tent to find no one but seojun "ohhh umm what are we going to do now?" She said putting her pjs in her bag again "idk they said to meet them outside but i was getting ready lets go?" He asked and she nodded going out with seojun on her side.

Y/n felt stares from everyone so she left and went to find her friends.

"Okay guys gather around" said the MC and the students followed "so we will be playing a game called the newspaper game....we will be folding the newspaper into half and a group of four has to stand on that newspaper and whoever stays still the longest wins u guys can go make ur groups now u can go with whoever u want." The MC said and ppl started making groups

Y/n somehow found herself teamed up with seojun and some couple from his school which she doesnt know.

There were only two teams remaining now...team seojun and team jugyeong and her ex......the competition was getting harder they folded the newspaper to quarter and now seojun was carrying y/n wondering how she is this light weighted.

Unfortunately jugyeong's team has fell down while seojun won.....y/n felt somewhat happy and safe in seojun's arms.

She might have denied the fact she has missed han seojun the oast year if her life but she had to push him away to avoid any problems.

And now tht he is back she ain't planning on letting her bery first friend go again and she felt somewhat uneasy whenver she saw jugyeong and him together but she always played it cool

"Good job guysss" jugyeong cheered for her bf and y/n  once she went near them. "Thank u jugyeong-ah" y/n said smiling "lets go eat guys" jugyeong said cheerfully while pulling the two.

While eating dinner y/n sat with her friends laughing and having so much fun, their quality of fun time was cut off by han seojun and lim jugyeong sitting beside y/n from both sides.

"Wht r u guys doing here" y/n asked them confused "to hang out with u wht happened to ur brain?" Seojun replied "i'll choke u han seojun" y/n replied threatening the boy but earning an eye roll from him "just eat" he said and started eating.

After dinner jugyeong went with her friends.
Y/n decided to roam around the forest and seojun decided to follow her

"So how abt ur dumbass unblock me" seojun started making y/n laugh "ok" y/n said taking her phone out and doing as told "so r u happy with jugyeong?" She asked the taller male "yea.....but lately she been acting wierd idk" he said shrugging "wht do u mean acting wierd?" Y/n asked frowning "idk she doesnt want kisses ir hugs anymore and she doesnt  alot of time with me anymore" he said looking down and
y/n felt bad. "Well am glad we r friends again" she said smiling at the guy "lets go  back now we going swimming tomorrow" y/n told the boy as she pulled him back with her to the tent with him chuckling but glad that they good again....oh how much he missed her.