42

Y/n thought that her trip would be peaceful....but things couldnt go right for once could they?
With the couple tagging along and them agreeing to stay in one dorm y/n couldnt help but feel hurt.

The couples who would peck each other infront of her or cuddle would remind her of how she was once in injae's place. Although y/n liked injae's personality and she was sure she never knew that seojun and y/n dated. And y/n  planned on keeping it this way......

The day they arrived went by fast as they arrived in the afternoon so they didnt have much time to do anything exciting. They just went home unpacked and ate dinner.

Night came by and y/n couldnt catch the train to dream land....so she left the station and went to the garden....looking at the sea she played some calm music.....the same playlist she and seojun listened to that day she told him she is travelling. She closed her eyes enjoying the breeze while living with the song.

"U still listen to these songs" a voice came from behind y/n startling her. She already knew the owner of the voice. "Ah yeah" she said not looking at him. She now felt his presence beside her "i dont....the last time i listened to them was with u" he said looking at her but she only nodded still looking at the view.

"Wae" she unintentionally asked .... "huh" he asked confused. Seeking for the answers she wanted she went on "wae? Why did u break ur promise?" She asked trying her best to not cry.

"You wanna know why? I'll tell u...its because u werent there y/n when i needed u the most. Each time u called u would always sound so happy telling me about what happened on set of the movie...i was suffering....stressing out about us and the debut..practice was hard and i would always want to talk to u about it but seeing u so happy i couldnt tell u.....it was hard y/n....i would go to a bar every night and parties every weekend. I would get drunk to forget that u aint here beside me. Until i met injae...she-she was always there for me. She would listen to my problems and comfort me and make me feel like everything is fine" he said and now y/n was crying.

"Did u ever think about how i was suffering too? Huh?!! Did u think about how many times i felt like i wasnt enough? How many times i thought about dropping the movie and fly back to korea? How many times i have called u to comfort me and be the only one that i cry to but u never picked up? And what did i get? Voice mail!!!! How many times i had been suffocating?? How i felt like giving up? How much i was insulted because of how terrible i acted a scene? How i was always spacing out thinking about you? Have u eaten? Are u feeling well? Were u studying? How was ur day? The practice? Huh?!!!! And all u did was hurt me!!!! I dont deserve this seojun i dontt!!!i may act tough infront of cameras but u out of all people know damn well how i suffer!!!" She broke down tears flowing down her cheeks.

But seojun didnt buy it...his heart was like stone "i dont care....i cant care.....i dont like u anymore y/n get this inside ur head....u being back doesnt change the fact that i love injae.....and if i can go back in time i would choose injae over u.....i would never date u y/n"

And with his words stabbing her like a poisoned knife in her heart....he left her broken,crying,in her worst state.

She knew she should move on

But she didnt believe he could say that

The times he told her that he love her....now gone

Replaced by hate.

That he would never date her again.

Y/n felt dizzy.....her head was spinning. She fell down the last words leaving her mouth was sunoh's name before she blacked out completely