"Do you live alone? I mean, I suspect you do."

"Maybe you could use those assumption skills to know that I don't want you around. To answer your questions, yes. I do live alone."

"Quite a small house."

"I got it from my parents."

I glanced back at him, "I'm sorry for your loss. I didn't mean to bring up any bad memories."

He glanced back at me and gave me an amusing look, "Shinsou, they're not dead. They're just living in a bigger house in the countryside."

"...Well. You should have told me that earlier. You phased your words like that. I will assume that they were decreased."

I halted. In behind, I could hear Aizawa's footsteps falter. Somehow, the room before me seemed familiar. It was decorated in a way that made me feel like I had been here before. But I couldn't pinpoint where and when I saw this.

Feeling a bit lightheaded, I stumbled around. Grabbing onto the doorway of the room, I tried to stabilize my woozy self. My knee felt weak. I wasn't surprised when I collapsed a few seconds after. My eyelids felt heavier as each second passed. I tried to keep myself levelheaded, but once I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me. I felt safe, safe enough to give in to the darkness. And let it consume me, letting another wave of fear disappear.

Falling. I was falling again like I was letting the past repeat itself. It was like I was diving deep down into an ocean. If I remember correctly, this happened exactly a week ago. The day I went to visit my family. The day I found Aizawa in my house. I closed my eyes. Letting the drowsiness take over.

Opening my eyes. I immediately checked my surroundings. Releasing a sigh of relief when I found out that it was the same room I had fainted in. I walked around, exploring each little crevice. I was enjoying myself until the door slid open. Instinctively, I hid into the darkness of the closest.

Shuffling inside, there were four teenagers. They seem like they were in their first year of high school. All of them looked familiar to me. I was a curious fellow and decided to stay and listen to their conversation.

Never knew Aizawa had children.

My breathing hitched when I recognized one of the girls. I was stunned. Words could not describe how I feel about this. She had the same purple hair with the same purple hues. She was an exact replica of me. Opening the closet door, I walked interrupted the conversation. Or so I thought.

"Who are you?" I pointed at me as a teenager, " You look exactly like me."

But I didn't get a response to my questions. That's when I noticed that this was another one of my memories. There's no way this could have happened. Why was I trapped inside here? Was there even a way out? What had caused me that I had forgotten these precious moments? I scanned the other teenagers. They all seemed familiar. Having nothing to do, I sat down and listened to their chitchat. Hoping that I could figure the thing out in my own matters.

"I mean, you should change your hero costume. It's too revealing. Even if it 'helps' your quirk."

It looks like I was talking to a girl around the same age as me. She had black hair. She was a beauty. She looked at me like I said a hysterical joke and laughed a bit. When she noticed that I was sedated. She cleared her throat.

" I think it's utterly delicate. I'm going to be an R-rated hero anyways. Why shouldn't I show more skin. Boys love that. You should show more skin too [Y/N]!"

"What no! I think I'm fine by myself and my costume opinions."

Just who were these people? How am I so close to them? I was lost in my own thought that I barely noticed that I was back into the pool of darkness. I sighed. It's useless. I have no idea what's going on. Let's just hope the problem can resolve itself. Feeling tired again, I stopping racking my head with questions and decided to get some shut-eye since I was here.

Once again, I was swallowed up by darkness. Having flashbacks were draining. I don't have enough energy to spare on this. I hope at least Aizawa has placed my body somewhere more comfortable than the sturdy floor.

-----

My eyelids fluttered open. I sat up, rubbing the tiredness away from my eyes. Squinting my purple hues, I looked around the room. I was laid onto a sofa in what seemed like Aizawa's living room. I yawned and laid back down again.

At least the bastard didn't leave me on the floor.

Flipping over to my side. My eyes landed on a cup of water. Sitting up quickly. I disregarded the note that was attached to the table next to the cup of liquid. Not knowing how thirsty I was, I chugged the cup of water in less than three seconds. Almost spilling some of the beverage onto my shirt as I gulped down the water in a hurry.

"I see that you're awake. You fainted on me so unexpectedly. Should've given me a warning or something. Almost left you on the floor since I thought you were kidding."

I passed the now empty cup to him. He glances down at the written note and then looked back up to you. Raising a brow, he gave you a questioning look. I shrugged it off and walked past him, giving him a pat on the back. Walking up the stairs, I purposely avoided the area when the accident happened. And walked into the bathroom.

My spirit was lifted as I entered the cleaned bathroom. I let out a sigh of relief and slammed my hands down on the sink counter. I was feeling dizzy again. My head felt like it was spinning around or doing laps down a field. Propping myself up on the marble surface, I dipped my head down. In hopes that the dizziness would go away.

But of course, that didn't happen. Opening the faucet, I splashed some cold water onto my face. Wishing that my wooziness would wash away. Grabbing some paper towels, I dried off my face. Throwing them in the trash can. I resumed my staring contest with the mirror. Shaking my thought before I went insane, I decided to tidy up space. Even if it didn't need it.

I pushed open the shower curtain. To my surprise, there were two figures behind it. One had blond hair, the other had black hair. I gasped and stumbled back in shock. The blond stepped out of the shower and in all his 'glory. He introduced himself. While I had a mini heart attack.

"Welcome to Aizawa's House!"