The blatant disrespect of his father made Einar angry. He wanted to squash the lady's head to the nearest wall at this moment. He decided to handle the matter in a civilized manner to keep his sanity intact. He put forward his step and stood strong in front of the princess.

"With all due respect princess Beatrice, this isn't your jurisdiction to look into. My father is capable enough to handle the matter."

Beatrice raised a brow and laughed all of a sudden "I can see that." She swiped her gaze all around "Your not a pack of wolves; your a pack of fools."

The vilification of their pack had caused the wolves to see the princess in a different light. They were angry at her. Einar could sense the emotions of his fellow pack members and he wanted to react but his father sensed the delicate moment and he intervened.

Ragnar cleared his throat and gestured his son to step back. He realized that indeed there was no escape from this. He unwillingly toughened his stance and asked Justus in a stern voice "Do you agree to every claim that are made against you?"

Justus took a pregnant pause and heaved a long sigh "I do."

"Oh yes you do!" the princess mocked the man "You and this horrible lady wont be able to see the next rising sun. My enforcers would make sure of it."

"No one dare touches my father!" Callan raised his voice and guarded Justus. His face was red with anger while the bracelet in his wrist glowed. The atmosphere outside had suddenly become dark as the once shining sun was hidden behind the thick dark clouds. Winds started gaining speed while the trees made a whoosh sound of resistance.

Aurora was afraid for what Callan's anger might turn this place into. She quickly made her way towards the man and pulled him back a little. The handsome man eyed the witch with anger but soon his temper died down when he noticed his glowing bracelet.

"Oh my darling these are the rules of the wolves." Beatrice dramatically softened her expressions and went near Callan. "I know you are blood related but they wronged our culture. They disobeyed a direct command."

"I don't care." Callan gritted his teeth "I will burn everything down if even a single strand of hair of my father is harmed."

"Back down Callan." Justus held his sons hand "We would be the one to pay for our sins."

Callan looked at his father in hopelessness "If I'm the one who has been wronged then I forgive you. I don't want any justice."

"Its not that easy boy." All eyes were directed to the booming voice of the alpha "Your father broke the rules when he was in position. He breached our trust." the alpha looked at Justus "You know what's coming your way."

Justus nodded curtly "I'm ready."

Ragnar looked at all the concerned faces around and swiped a treacherous bead of hurt and compassion for his friendship. His heart was heavy but his duties demanded him to be just. He inhaled a long breath and with a heavy voice he spoke "By the powers vested in me by the holy spirits of our forefathers.. I Ragnar Gregor Knight condemn the acts of our former head warrior and hereby declare that he shall no longer be a part of us. He along with his mate shall be debarred from the blue moon pack till their last breath."

The uttered words shocked the alpha himself. He cried from the sorrow and painfully looked at his dearest friend. Justus exchanged the same look and weakly nodded at the alpha assuring him that indeed he did the right thing. The once silent room was filled with murmurs and whispers. The echoing gasps of the sudden upset resembled the shock which the people all around felt.

Rosaline kissed Mary's cheeks while Zelda refused to leave the lady alone. Arthur and Aldous were quiet all along but they knew the situation was dire. Though Callan had been his arch nemesis Aldous felt bad for Justus; his former teacher and predecessor. Garrick and Einar looked at each other with a bit of fear and an unknown expression.