"Why are you being like this. You're making her sound like she's evil"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are. I know that you're jealous and all but at least considerate on how I feel about this"

"Considerate what?! You're basically siding her right now!"

"Stop suga. I did what you told ok? I texted her less and less. Just ignore her ok? She will stop eventually"

"You think she will? Cant you just go and tell her straight away?"

"Lemme handle this on my own. This is my problem. If things get out of hand then I'll do something"

"Your problem is mine to you know! You don't know how I feel about all this!"

"You think I dont know? Then what about how I feel when you're with that guy aki?!" Daichi suddenly shouted, making suga froze.

"Do you know how I feel when I see you and aki constantly meet that time? You think I didn't know? How I feel when you tell him that Im just your friend? You gave him a chance to be your friend… you were not cautious enough to the point he kissed you on your cheek… I felt broken… I always think that you're gonna leave me one day for him… you never asked how I feel about all this… "

"Daichi…" suga teared up and hugged him,

"I'm sorry… I'm sorry I shouted at you… Jealousy got over me and I… Im just… just scared she will steal you away from me…" Daichi sigh and hugged him back.

"I won't let her suga. Even if she did have feelings for me… I will 100% rejected her… cause you stole my heart remember? My feelings for you won't change. I won't easily lose interest in you… you're basically my fiance right now…" Suga eyes turn wide and blush,

"Then… tell her… you had a fiance… who wishes for you to give him attention more than her… " Daichi stare at him and smile,

"Alright babe" he lean down and kissed him. Suga immediately kissed back, wrapping his arms around his neck. It was nice long passionate kiss. They both slowly pull away, already missing the warmth from the other.

"If we continue… hinata will hear us from upstairs and wakes up… " Daichi said, caressing suga's small waist. Suga nod,

"I wonder when are we gonna do it… it always ended up backfire… " daichi smile and nuzzle his face against suga's neck.

"Yah… The longer we wait… the more irresistible you get~ Its hard for me to endure…" suga blush,

"M-me too… " Suga flinch when he felt daichi kissed his neck.

"D-daichi…?" He asked, feeling daichi started to give a small lick and suck.

"Wh-what are you doing…?" Daichi suddenly pull away and looked at his work.

"I gave you a hickey~" Suga face turn red,

"Y-you idiot!"

Daichi

Hey yui…

I don't know how to say this but um

Can we stop texting eachother often?

Yui

Eh? Why?

You were ok since the beginning!

Besides! Aren't we friends?