1.

Honestly, the work of getting here from the states to Japan alone has been more tiring than I ever thought.

Not throwing in the money for a more comfortable seat was just a mistake.

I have no clue how I'm getting to U.A. The transfer paperwork was completed a week ago, I have my dorm placement for class 3-A and I have to meet with someone called Ida for a tour. I should've remembered to plan ahead on transportation.

I walked outside to stand by and see where I can find a ride. Does uber work here? Shit, I didn't think this through.

"Ms. (L/N)?"

I looked up from my phone to see a tall guy, with long black hair, pretty scruffy, and honestly what's with the scarf?

"Yes."

"I'm Aizawa Shota, you can call me Mr. Aizawa. I'll be your teacher and your ride for today." He said glumly as if driving me around was the last thing he wanted to do.

He was pretty cute though I guess, at least I won't be bored in class.

"Oh, wonderful. Thank you for coming. I'll just- "

He grabbed my bags and started loading them into the trunk before I could finish my sentence. I shuffled around trying to think if I should sit in the back or not.

"Don't worry about it." He said walking past me and opening the passenger door.

"Thank you"

I was wearing my uniform already, changing on the plane before landing. My skirt felt short but I suppose I could fix it later.

I noticed him look at my legs for a second before his eyes snapped back up to mine. He hummed and walked back around the car getting into the driver seat.

"Any questions before we arrive? We have about an hour and a half drive."

He drove with one hand, the other on the clutch, the car seemed nice, a manual was always fun. Wonder if I could borrow it?

"Not really, I read the handbook and pamphlet before arriving."

I stayed silent and kept glancing at his hands and back up to the streets. He had nice hands.

"No questions about your classmates? They're an interesting team."

"I'm afraid your class is quite.... famous? I read about them online."

"Can't trust the outlets." He side glanced at me and I saw him look at my legs again which were crossed now.

"Then tell me about them."

We drove the rest of the time with him going over their quirks, personalities, and things he felt I should know about those I would be sharing my floor with.

Once we arrived, I got out and looked at the campus.

It was huge, open, the natural light seemed beautiful, it was a far cry from the schools in America that looked like prisons, quirk, and quirkless schools.

"Like it?" Aizawa said coming up beside me rolling my luggage's and handing me my carry-on bag.

"It's a dream." I couldn't stop looking at the greenery, space, it was a breath of fresh air.

"I'll be assigned as a teacher assistant during my time here, I plan to teach after going pro for a few years. Do you know who I'm assigned to?" I continued walking ahead of him and taking everything in.

"I imagine it will either be Allmight or Mic, they're both looking for assistance since they're busy outside of school as well."

"And you're not?" I said pausing my stride for a moment to look him up and down. He looked pretty fit to just be sitting in his class and an office all day.

"My patrols are at night; I have the time." He continued as he walked past me.

"This will be your dorm building. The students are out right now, it's a Sunday and most already have their side-kick work."

I nodded my head as I followed him in.

"So, you're Eraser head," I stated, finally realizing what the scarf was for and the googles I just noticed hanging around from his neck.

He smirked, surprisingly, and glanced at me.

"Took you long enough. Yes, that's why I work at night, don't like the spotlight."

I hummed as I followed him to my dorm. It was plain, white, and empty. They kindly had given me an iron bed, a desk, and a dresser. I'll get everything else once I start getting checks for my TA work, and possible sidekick assistance.

"It's... nice. Thank you for walking me here."

I was housed on the 5th floor, I'm sure I'd meet the others tomorrow. The bed was calling my name and I was smart enough to bring my bedsheets, a pillow, and blanket from the States.

"If you need anything else, I'm housed directly above you. The code is 9187, if you share it, I'll know." He said, a slight annoyance to his tone of the others knowing.

"Ah, I feel special then." I smiled as I dropped off my bag on the bed and turned to him.

"Yeah, whatever. I have things to do upstairs, will you need anything else?" He said, looking me up and down.

"I'm sure if I do, I'll go bother you for it." I joked finally feeling comfortable since I was near a bed.

"Right. Showers and shared quarters are downstairs, I recommend a robe when walking back to your room if you choose not to get dressed. Mineta can be a bit... annoying."

"Understood," I said as I walked up to him and stuck out my hand. "Thank you."

He looked down and raised an eyebrow. "Hmm, no problem." He turned around closing my door behind him, ignoring my hand. How rude.

I went back to my bed and sat down. "Mmm welcome to your new home (y/n). Don't mess it up please." I said throwing myself back into the bed and quietly groaning.