EPISODE - 95 A Wild Honeymoon Afternoon!

Start from the beginning

Kissing on her Left Cheek he brushed his nose with her the same Cheek saying , While Navya Closed her eyes Feeling Him So Close to her , " Do you think if you will Not look into My eyes then I'll not get to know that you have feelings for me!? ", Navya immediately looked at him with surprised look.

Cabir Smile , " Madhubala.. You Don't know what you do to me!? Mujhe Bato Ko Golmol Ghumana nhi ata.. ( I don't know to talk in Rounds ) I'll directly come to point that since the time I have seen you On Monu Bhai and Bhabhi's marriage I have a Soft place in My heart For you and Then The Respect for you increase when You stand For bhabhi at the time when Monu Was against bhabhi.. Nandini bhabhi is always a Special person in My life because she gives me a Vibe of a Mother.. She comes in our Life and bring you too with her in our lives.. and I also know we Aren't much close to eachother to decide that we Should be in relationship or not!? But you know today whatever you did for me overwhelmed me So much that I wanted us to atleast try to Make ME And YOU to US.. Will You Help me in this!? ", Cabir Asked creasing her cheek..

Navya was just Tongue tied, she wasn't have anything to say as whatever he said makes her speachless.. She was having tears the way he confessed his feelings..

" Aree.. My New Lela Majnu.. please I'm also here.. ", the boy Cut Girl Jumped into their conversation.

Navya stand up from the bed as she was sitting very close to cabir and now she's blushing..

" Well , I wish You shouldn't be here as a kabab mein haddi! ", Cabir said sarcastically making Boy cut hair Girl's Jaw dropped.

" Ohh Acha! Then You shouldn't be Sahi Salamat Here! It's actually better I Don't save you from that witch.. ", the Boy Cut Girl said Making Faces.

" Toh!? Who said you to save me!? ", Cabir said Shrugging his shoulder.

" Ohh helo I didn't only save you but I save My Best Friend's Fiance.. ", the Boy Cut Girl said.

" What!!? ", CAVYA looked at eachother.

" Haan.. I was also there in the yesterday party.. I was coming to meet  Navya when I heard your both conversation with that Bas###d that you both are going to marry! Navya baby why didn't you tell me!!? ", The Girl said with a sad face.

" LENA, it's not like..... ", Navya was going to say but cabir cut her in between.

" Will you Stop this all!? Firstly, Humhe un Dono Witches ki LENI Hai baad Mein tum dono Yeh discussion continue Kar LENA.. okay!?? ", Cabir said with sarcastic smile.

LENA glared at him while Navya just chuckle.

..

Ansh waved his Hand inbetween CAVYA as they were having Eyelock from God knows when!!?

They comes to the real world and was looking here and there..

" Aree.. Forget them.. They are Like that ' they Just get lost in eachither's Eyes for so long yrr.. ' I was actually getting worried that humara plan Successful hoga bhi yaa nhi!! ", Lena said making Faces.

Then lena explained everything to both Ansh and Vivek and both sighed in relief and thank her for saving Cabir.. She just smile and left after bidding bye to them.