Phase 2: Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

Chaeyoung giggles and plant a kiss on Mina's forehead "I love you"

Mina smiled and hugged Chaeyoung even tighter.

~~~~

It's Saturday but Chaeyoung needs to go to the office to finish some documents.

She was heading to the stairs when she passed by the open door of the kids room, she stopped- and there she saw Woojin, sitting on his bed and doing nothing.
Woojin noticed Chaeyoung's presence, he take a glance to his mother but quickly revoked it and look down.

Chaeyoung put down her bag beside the door before making her way to her son. Woojin acts as if he don't know that his mother is about to approach him.
Chaeyoung sat on the side of the bed, facing her son who's still looking down.

"Are you still mad at me?" Chaeyoung asked

But Woojin didn't speak, he just keep his head down.

Chaeyoung sighs "Would you like to spend the day with Mama?"

Woojin lift his head and met Chaeyoung's eyes "Don't you have work?"

"I do have work but can't I bring you to my office?" Chaeyoung

Woojin's face lit up "You'll do that for me?"

Chaeyoung nodded "Of course"

Woojin move forward and wrapped his arms ariund Chaeyoung's neck "Thank you Mama"

Chaeyoung smiles and hugged her son back...
Chaeyoung is Woojin's idol, he always look up to her other mother more than Mina... Mina herself noticed that, she knows that Chaeyoung is their middle son's favorite mother, and it's fine with her.
Woojin can be happy by just seeing Chaeyoung at home, even if the latter's busy. He will just sit beside her and read books about astronomy.
People keep on saying that someday, Woojin will be a doctor like his mother Mina... But in Mina's perspectives, Woojin will be an architect like his mother Chaeyoung, since he idolize her so much.

Few more minutes have passed and Woojin come running down the stairs.