Uh oh.....

(god I hate myself.... Anyways A NSFW warning. blue gonna be get raped. K, sorry, I go die now. I had made some drawing but Wattpad said no and also I ended up going all out on this so......)

Blue's P.O.V

"Hey baby~" he said seductively."H-hey! Wha-" I was cut off by Dust kissing me. He moved between my legs and pulled me forwards. I tried to push him off, but to no avail. I kicked and shoved and finally he pulled back. He pinned me down to the couch and I glared at him, he just smirked at me while rubbing my cheek. "Whats wrong baby blue~ You don't look to happy to see me." He said to me. "Why would anyone be happy to see you?" I added. "Ouch, don't need to be harsh." He said then licked my mouth. I again, tried to push him off but he grabbed my arms and pinned them to the sides of my head. Then he started to rub my crotch with his knee, trying to get me to open my mouth. I tried as hard as I could to keep my mouth closed. It's harder than you think. Dust, giving up with his knee, shoved his hand into my pants making me gasp. He then Immediately dove in, tongue kissing me roughly. He then slipped his index finger and middle finger down to my clit, rubbing it slowly. I moaned quietly, whimpering into the kiss. He stopped, then pulled back only to pick me up. While we made our way up the stares I clutched his arm not wanting him to drop me. He noticed this and grinned. Once we got to my room he put me on my bed then locked the door. He walked back over to my bed and climbed on top of me, holding my wrists down on both sides of my head. " Come on baby, why the long face?" He said smiling. I just looked away, already half excepting my fate. I was still gonna fight him though, as much as I could. "Fine, don't answer me." He said. I blushed slightly as he took off my scarf and started nipping, sucking and licking my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. He continued licking and biting until he got to a certain spot on my neck making my breath hitch a bit. "That was easy~" He said then roughly bit on it making me Shriek and drawing blood. He sucked all the blood and marrow that leaked out making me shiver. H-how the fuck did he find it so quickly?! After a bit he pulled back, looking at my hickey covered neck and grinning at the huge bite mark he made. He leaned in again giving me a rough but passionate kiss. I felt him reach up the back of my shirt and dig his claws into my back. I winced and tried to push his arm away, making him scratch me. I immediately felt blood leaking out and stopped, knowing I was just hurting myself. He finally stopped and took off his sweater and t-shirt making me blush deeper. He tried pulling my pants off but I kicked him. I tried to kick him again but he grabbed my leg and pulled me closer, then took off my shirt. Once he had it off he tried to do my pants again but I started kicking and thrashing, trying to get him to stop. I kicked his side and he grabbed my leg again, but this time pinning it with his knee. He then continued to pull of my pants slowly. I was a blushing mess by the time he got them off. He smirked at what I was wearing and took off his shorts, leaving himself with only a pair of boxers. He moved over to the edge of the bed and patted his lap"Come here baby~" he called to me. I glared and backed up to the corner of my bed. He crawled over and grabbed my legs and started pulling. I grabbed onto the headboard stopping me. "Aww, c'mon. It's not that hard to sit on someone's lap." He said. He leaned closer grabbing my arm tightly, digging his claws in and started pulling. I put my legs on his chest and pushed off of him. Dust lost his grip leaving a big scratch on my arm. I winced again grabbing my wound, holding it tightly. Dust took this chance and grabbed my wrist, pulling me onto his lap. I blushed deeply feeling myself on his member. He wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed my hip. He took my right hand and started liking the blood off of it while keeping eye contact with me. I felt my face heat up even more watching him and feeling his tongue roughly lick against my hand. When he was done, he let go and reached around starting to undoing my bra. At the same time I felt him rub against me and claw my back again. I gripped his arm feeling really hot and embarrassed. I started squirming, trying to get off his lap but ended up rubbing against him. I gripped tighter on Dust's arm and covered my mouth. Dust finished talking my bra off and threw it to the side. My blush deepened and I quickly covered myself. Dust grabbed my arms and held them behind my back with one hand. He then started licking and sucking on my breast while kneading the other. I let out faint moans and gasps, trembling slightly. Out of nowhere, Dust bit down making me Yelp and bite my lip. I moaned as Dust started grinding against me making me arch my back. I started panting as I feel Dust getting harder underneath me. He moved me back over to the middle of the bed and climbed back on top of me. I kicked his crotch and he flinched groaning in pain. I brought a leg up and put it on his chest and started pushing him. This time he grabbed both my legs and started kissing my breasts. He slowly started making his way down my stomach until he got between my legs, then bit the rim of my panties and very painfully, slowly started to pull them off. I started shaking and squirming underneath him as I felt myself getting wet. He finally got them completely off and threw it on the floor. "Your so fucking wet baby~" he said ghost a finger over my clit. I whined and wriggled at the feeling. He leaned in and lightly kissed around it but not on it, trying to tease me.