Chapter 21

Blue's P.O.V.

I was laying on Dust's bed with him. There was a small distance between us. We laid there awkwardly for about 2 minutes until finally Dust spoke "Do you hate me?" He asked. "What?" "D-do you hate me?" "Hate you? No, I-I don't think so? I mean I kinda like you but....." "It's because of before isn't it....." "Maybe. I mean it felt nice but, you know." "Well, would you date me?" "mean yeah, I guess I would. Actually you know what, let's just end this conversation." I said and just buried my blushing face in one of Dust's pillows. Dust just looked happy.

Dust's P.O.V.

I feel really relieved and I'm glad she doesn't hate me. I turned towards her. I snaked and arm around her waist and pulled her towards me, then I flipped her on her back and pinned her to my bed. "H-huh! Dust w-what are yo- ahh! Hey!" "Oh, a-are you uncomfortable? I can stop if you want?" "No! No, I-it's just, you kinda surprised me a bit." She said shyly, looking away. "Oh, sorry. Guess I am moving a bit quick. I can slow down a if you wa- mmhf!" Blue grabbed my hood and pulled me down into a deep kiss, her eyes shut tightly. Our faces covered in blush. I started melting into the kiss and we continued for about two minutes before Blue pushed me back, wanting to breathe. I pulled back from the kiss, hearing a breathless gasp from Blue. We stayed like that, panting until we caught our breath. I leaned down for another but we were interrupted by a knock. We looked at the door and herd a whisper. "Hey, you two in there? It's me, Killer." I groaned in disappointment and got off Blue and went to open the door. I opened it slightly and peeked through seeing Killer standing there. I let her in and she went and face planted into my bed with a sigh. "Are you ok?" "Yeah, it's just that I'm going on a fucking date with my boss tomorrow!" She shouted out. "Wait, really?! But why are you like this then? Are you not happy?" I asked. "No, I'm extremely happy and excited. I'm just not ready. I know Night wasn't feeling very well today so I didn't want to turn him down and upset him even more, but I'm also really not ready for a date yet. At least not yet, but tomorrow?" "Maybe Blue can help you?" I suggested. "Wait, what? Uhh we're friends and all, but I don't think I can help you there. I've never been on a date before ether." She replied. "Hey I know! How bout' you two just get really really drunk." I suggested. "What kind of idea is that?!"

Blue's P.O.V.

"Oh shit!" I whisper shouted to myself, realizing how late it was. "Hey guys, I kinda have to go! It's getting way to late and I'm already low on excuses to tell my brother, and we're still kinda not talking after the fight." "Oh, you don't want dinner? We're having steak and mashed potatoes " "I really would but, I don't think I can. Maybe when I have time? Anyways bye!" I opened a portal back home. Once I stepped through I was immediately greeted by a blizzard. "Are you kidding me!? Not now!" I backed up into the portal again and fell once I was through, it closed a few seconds after. "Whoa, you ok? Your covered in snow." Dust asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Uhhh, about that steak"

(After dinner)

When we were done eating, Killer said goodnight and went back to her room. "So your spending the night huh?" Dust asked. "No duh and besides, it's not like I have a choice." I replied. "Did you want to sleep with me?" Dust asked timidly. "I-I mean I could make you a bed on the floor if you want!" He quickly blurted out. "No it's fine, I-I can s-sleep with you. It'll probably be more comfortable!" I said embarrassed. "I probably should have asked Killer before she left but do you have anything for me to sleep in? These clothes are still wet." I asked nervously blushing. "Ummm Not really, I don't have any shorts that would fit you but you can borrow a shirt if you want." He answered. I nodded in response and he threw me a big black t-shirt with a few rips and holes in it. "It's not the nicest looking but it's actually really comfortable, and big enough." He said. Once we got changed Dust hung up my clothes to dry. I jumped up onto the bed and crawled under the covers. Dust doing the same on the other side. I laid there thinking of what stretch was thinking of. I've disappeared for a few days before, so I can do it again right? My eyes get heavy and I start to drift to sleep.

(Blue's dream)

I was sitting on the couch watching tv until I herd a knock on the door. I got up to investigate. When I opened the door I saw Ink, something was wrong with her. Her eye sockets were empty and she was covered in blood with a big slash across her chest. I stared at her in complete shock and despair until she spoke weakly "Why? Why did you do it?" "H-huh? Ink are you alright?!" I shouted going to support her. Before I could get to her something grabbed my arm. I turned to see Dream and stretch. They looked the same way. "How could you? How could you lie to us....." they said to me. "What?! Stop your scaring me!" "Nobody will ever love you." I herd and looked to see dust. "I-I thought y-you...." "YoUr To WeAk AnD PaThEtIc tO BE mY fRiEnD." "Error? E-everyone stop!" "I thought we were friends." "S-stop it please....." At that point everyone cornered me and started to turn to dust. I was a shaking crying mess. "blue...... Blue...... BLUE........" "BLUE!!" I immediately jolted awake back to reality, wide eyed and gasping for air. Dust was sitting at the edge of my side of the bed "Hey, look at me. You ok?" "D-dust......... I-i'm so so sorry! I-" Before I could finish I broke down into tears. "Oh no no no no, shhhhh." Dust wrapped his arms tightly around me and pulled me closer. I did the same and buried my face in his chest and digging my claws in his back, sobbing loudly. He stroked my back lovingly and held my head to his chest. "Shhhhhh, it's ok...... your ok." He whispered to me as I hiccupped in his arms. After a few minutes I finally managed to calm myself down, still sniffling a bit. My grip finally loosened and so did Dust's. "There we go." He said pulling back. He lifted my head up to face him, wiping my tears off. He gave me a warm smile and stroked my cheek gently. I put my hand on his and leaned into it blushing brightly.

(Bro why it it so hard to draw someone from a front view?! Also this is my new favourite drawing, I spent so much time on it

(Bro why it it so hard to draw someone from a front view?! Also this is my new favourite drawing, I spent so much time on it.)

"You done crying?" He joked. I gave him a weak glare and he chuckled at me. "Well thats a side affect of living with Nightmare. He'll give you nightmares. Especially when he's unhappy, like today. But after having so many, you get used to it eventually. Not much scares me anymore." Get used to it? Jeez, I feel bad for everyone here. I haven't had a nightmare that bad in at least two years. "Sorry for waking you....." I said with a guilty expression "waking me? Oh, it's ok. I was already awake. I herd some noises outside, turns out it was just Horror grabbing a shit ton of snacks. He was pretty much dropping everything. But anyways, it's still extremely late so we should go back to bed." He said getting up and walking back to his side. He took his shirt off and threw it on the floor before getting in to bed. I yawned then got back under the warm covers. A few moments after I tense up as I feel Dust's arms wrapping around my chest and stomach from behind, pulling me backwards into him. I relax again and close my eyes, slowly falling back to sleep.

1430 words, summer breaks almost over and I sad. I went on my camping trip if you were wondering where I was. I fixed my horrible cover and switched it out with an even worse one. I'm really fucking tired, the time I'm publishing this is 4:35am. Bai