Chapter 20

Blue's P.O.V.

I felt something warm around me. I tiredly opened an eye socket and saw Dust. I had my arms wrapped around him and he had an arm around my neck. I shifted around and sat up, looking around confused. Is this Dust's room? Not what I was expecting, I was expecting piles of clothes and garbage. He looks like he owns some cats too. I slide off the bed and stretch out. I walked over to the door and opened it. I cautiously looked around and saw a huge long hallway going both directions with other walls connecting to them. What is this a maze? How the hell do Dust and Killer find there way around here?! I stepped out and closed the door and saw a nameplate on the door. It was actually Killers room, having her name on it. Oh, that makes more sense. I sighed and ended up going left.

(Time skip)

As I tuned a corner I and started walking down another hall until I saw Dust waving his arms. Him and..... NIGHTMARE!? Dust waved for me to go so I went around another corner and bolted down the hall. After I thought I was far enough I sat down to catch my breath. I looked up and finally found another door. It had Dust's name on it. Curiously I walked over to the door and opened it, taking a peak inside. I was surprisingly clean. Still some clothes and candy wrappers scattered on the floor and the bed was a mess, but other than that it was actually pretty clean. Cleaner then my brothers. I thought to myself. I stepped inside and close the door behind me.

Dust's P.O.V.

I finally decided I was gonna fined Killer, cuz this was way to awkward for me. "Uhhh hey Night, I just remembered Killer said she was gonna make us somethin to eat." Night looked back and me for a sec then we went towards the kitchen. When we made it Killer almost lost it when she saw us, dumping a pot of water on the floor and herself, then slipping and falling. Nightmares expression softened and he went over to help her up. "A-are you alright?" He asked. "O-oh yeah, I'm fine! You just startled me a bit. I wasn't paying attention." Now is my chance. I slowly backed away and went back to look for Blue.

(Time skip)

After checking all the rooms I remembered I still haven't checked mine yet. I made me way over to the door and opened it. I looked inside and saw Blue laying on my bed. Her gaze turned to me and she immediately sat up. D-did she just clean my room? "Sorry, I couldn't help myself." She said shyly. "Oh no, it's fine. I'm usually to lazy to clean it myself anyways. Also we weren't exactly supposed to leave that room." "Oh, I didn't know. I think it would be to late to head back though. Someone might see us." I nodded and headed in, closing the door behind me. I texted Killer where we were.

Killer's P.O.V.

I was in my room changing out of my drenched clothing, and got a text from Dust. He said they were in his room. If he doesn't have a good reason why they left in the first place, he's not getting food for a week. Well, I guess it's a better spot though. And less weird than being in my room instead. I put my phone down and started looking through my closet and drawers for something to were, then herd a knock on my door. "Who is it!?" "Take a guess." "Oh, sorry Night. Gimmi a sec to get changed first!" "Kay." It was already past noon so I just threw on some pyjamas. I put on some slippers and unlocked the door. I looked up and my eyes met with Nightmare's. "So, you want to ask me something I assume?" "Yeah.... I was wondering if you maybe...." he paused, turning his head and blushing slightly. "Wanted to go out with me tomorrow?" "W-wait really?! I-I mean S-sure! If you really wanted to." My face lit up a bright red and I smiled. I hugged Night tightly and gave him a quick kiss. "Oh, right! I still have to cook. Excuse me." I said leaving Night stunned.

736 words, another short chapter. Sad I know but I'll try and make the next on long. Also I might be gone for a bit, a week maybe? I'm going camping for a bit. Thanks for reading I guess. Bye!