Attempted kidnapping part 2

Blue's P.O.V.

I looked over to see Papyrus standing there glaring at the other skeleton before walking over to help me up. "Blue! Are you ok? Are you hurt!?" he said as I brushed the snow of of me. "I'm fine bro. Everything is fine. Nothing to worry about!" Except for this fucking prick! I swear I'm gonna give him a slow and painful death! I turned back to see the skeleton get up growling. "Hey dipshit! You ruined the moment!" he yelled at papyrus. "Good." he said before attacking him. Well those two were fighting, I had time to hide my knife. How the fuck did paps not notice it! ugh.... whatever! I don't have time for this shit! I saw stretch looking kinda beat up when I caught up to them. The other skeleton didn't even break a sweat! I went up behind him and summoned my gaster blasters waiting till I could catch him off guard. Just as I saw him trip, I was about to blast him to dust, I felt a hand grab my shoulder and pull me back. I reacted by turning around and punching whatever was behind me. I felt my fist collide with with something. I looked down to see another skeleton. They looked like they were in shock but quickly recovered and got up snarling while holding there cheek. The skeleton had a dark blue jacket with floof on da hood, a black turtleneck sweater, white shorts with a black stripe down the side, A red target in-front of there chest and a black tar like liquid leaking out of there eyes. "You son of a bitch! That's gonna leave a bruise!" "Not my face, not my problem." I said coldly. She got out a knife and tried slashing me with it, I tried dodging but she managed to land a mark on my arm, right away I feel blood and marrow starting to leak out. "Oww! What the hell is wrong with you! It's probably gonna leave a scar!" I shouted at her. "Not my arm, not my problem" she said with a big grin on her face. I wish I had my knife with me, but I can't risk it with stretch!

Dust's P.O.V.

Ughhh! I was so close! But this damn bastard had to barge in! And I was having fun. God she tasted so sweet! Wish I could have more, maybe some other time. Right now I have to deal with this stupid Idiot. I hit him a few times and he already is starting to look tired. He only hit me once, but I won't let it happen again. "Hey asshole! just give up already. You know you can't beat me!" I yelled at him. "As much as i'd like to, I can't. Not after what you did to blue, and all the monsters you killed!" he said back to me. Wait..... does he think i'm the one killing people here? Heh, wait till he finds out about my baby blue~ Then who's the dirty merderer. Speaking of blue, were is she? I think I should leave since theres no point in staying if blues gone. "Sorry but I have to look for something, be right back. Not!" I said before leaving to look for blue. I was walking around for about 10-15 minutes only to find nothing. "*Sigh* Where the hell did she go! I couldn't have left because I don't think she can make portals yet." I was about to leave but I herd shouting. I went to investigate and saw blue fighting..... KILLER!!! What the hell is she doing here! Did she follow me! How did I not here her! wait.... never mind....  but I have to stop them before blue gets hurt!

Killer's P.O.V.

Jeez, how strong IS this chick? She's even been able to land a couple of hits on me. Usually she would have been dust by now. Is this why dust is here? For the LV? As we were fighting I slash with my knife and she trips over a snow pile and falls over. "Heh, Sorry you life had to be CUT short, wait no.... I'm not sorry at all!" As I'm about to stab her she kicked me in the shin making me fall over. I growled about to get up but somebody grabbed my arm and dragged me through a portal. "H-Hey! let me go, I was almost finished!" I said looking up to see dust. He dragged me through Nighty's castles into his room. When we got in he slammed the door closed and walked back over to me. "So, Tell me why you followed me hmmm?" he said clearly pissed off. Ohhh boy, I'm in big trouble aren't I.....

800 words......  Ok Bai!  =^•w•^=