Chapter 17

Dust's P.O.V.

When I got home everyone but Nightmare and a few others were in my room. They immediately looked at me. "Hey! What are you doing?!" I yelled. "We were waiting for you. You've been gone for basically the entire day. It's 1:13 am!" Killer said. "And you didn't tell us where you went." Horror added. "Dude were worried." Cross said. "Oh, sorry." Was all I could say. Horror was the first to get up and pull me into a tight hug. Everyone else followed right after. Once everyone let go the left, but I called Killer over before she went out the door. He closed the door and told her to sit on the bed. Dust went over and sat down next to her. "Did you want something?" She asked. I nodded and blushed a bit, looking away. "What is it?" "Remember that place you always see me go to?" I asked her. She nodded. "A-and that person you saw me with?" She nodded again. I felt my face get really hot as I slipped my shirts and hood off. Killer turned away, her face full of blush."Hey, what the fuck!" She said. "Wait!" I said as she tried leaving. She stops and reluctantly turns to look at me. Her blush darkened at the sight of the marks on my neck and clavicle. "I-I need help with my back....." I said nervously looking away. "Uhhhh, why?" She asked. I got up and turned so she could see. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" She yelled. I rushed over to her covering her mouth. "Please be quiet, I don't want anyone else to know!" I whisper yelled to her. I slowly let go and we sat back away. "So..... was it good?" She asked. "Killer oh my god!" I said while covering my face. "Okay fine! I won't ask...... She roughed you up pretty good though." She said. "Actually it's the opposite." I replied. "Hold on, be right back." She said and got up to go get some stuff. I laid back in my bed and groaned in embarrassment. A few minutes later Killer came back with some stuff a lot faster than I thought. "Well, it's good you came back late, everyone's in there rooms so I didn't have to sneak around." She said shutting the door. She put everything down on my bed and sat behind me. She examined the deep scratches and claw marks. She poked one making me pull away. "There's no way it hurts that much." She said. I didn't say anything. She went back to examining me and said the worst one was on my left shoulder blade. She said it was still slightly bleeding. She started wiping down all the marks before wrapping me up in bandages. When she was done she asked if I wanted her to do my neck to. I let her. I thanked her and she left leaving me alone. I changed my clothes and went to bed.

(Next day)

Blue's P.O.V.

I woke up to bright light shining through my window blinding me. Fuck, I need some curtains. I shifted in my bed, my body feeling extremely sore and achy. I sat up and pain shot through my body making me groan and sink back down. I waited a few seconds then tried again, fully sitting up in my bed. I looked around confused not remembering anything. I got up and took a few steps before my legs gave out and I fell on the floor. Oh, right..... now I remember. I herd stretch knock on my door and ask if I was ok. "Huh? Oh, yeah I'm good!" I yelled to him. I stood up and wobbled towards my bed and sat down. I looked and saw some stuff on my nightstand, a glass of water, a note and some pain killer. I picked up the note and read it. Sorry bout last night, I couldn't help myself. But this should help if your still sore and shit. Love you~ I crumbled it into a ball and threw it in the garbage across the room. I swallowed the pills and chugged the entire glass of water and put the empty glass back on the nightstand. I laid back down and snuggled back up in my cozy bed. I stared at the wall blankly.

(Welp, I have nothing to say)

I continued to stare until I herd a noise. My eyes moved to the door. I herd it again, it wasn't the door. I sat up and turned to my window. I froze seeing him knocking on my window. He's only wearing a tang top and shorts with a sweater tied around his waist. I clenched my teeth together tightly and stood up on my bed to face him. He smiled and winked. I opened the window glaring at him. "What the fuck do you want now!?" "To see your pretty face~" he replied with a grin. "What the hell are you wearing?" "Yeah, I kinda snuck out before breakfast. Also that was your first time, right?" He asked. I blushed and nodded. He sighed in relief. "Thank god, I'm not ready to be a dad." "Anything else you want from me?!" I asked sternly. "Yeah, I'll come in for a bit." He said. "What!? No! If my brother sees you, he'll-" "so what if he sees me? If he does he'll beat the shit out of me. Wait..... do you..... Do you actually care about me?" He said. "W-what!? hell no!" I replied embarrassed. "Good, I'm coming in then." He said jumping from the tree branch he was standing on, to my windowsill. "Wait, no! I'm not dressed!" I said panicked, rushing to cover myself. "So? I've seen you stripped already, and I'm the one who put clothes on you, so why do you care?" "Because I still hate you! And if you dressed me, why didn't you put actual clothes on?" "Cuz I know you don't sleep with them unless you have to." "Wait, how do you know?!" "The window." "What!?!" We turned to the door hearing stretch ask if he could come in. "No, I'm getting dressed!" I quickly yelled. He said okay and went back downstairs. I sighed in relief. Dust wandered around my room for a bit looking around. "Jeez your room, it's so organized. Your the only person I know with a nice clean room, aside from my boss and his girlfriend but still." I ignored him and completely covered myself in my blanket and walked over to the closet. As I was looking for something to put on, I feel Dust grab my waist and hip from behind. I tense up and try to move but can't. I feel him breath on my neck making a chill go down my spine. I blush and tilt my head to the side a bit. He leans down and starts very lightly kissing my neck.  My breath starts to quicken and I shudder as he continues. Without me noticing, he slid the blanket off letting it drop to the floor. He turns me to face him and softly kissed me making my face flush. He slowly stroked my back and pulled me to the bed. He gently laid me down and climbed on top, still kissing me. He started kissing a little more intensely, leaning in more. After a bit I started lightly kissing back, surprising him. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms and legs around him. After a bit the kiss got more passionate and harsh. We were interrupted by a knock. We pulled back panting, our tongues still touching. I pushed him off and sat up. "Hold on!" I yelled. "You don't need to get ready, we get the week off. Remember?" Stretch said. "Oh, shit." I whispered. "Sorry, I forgot! I'll be down in a bit!" I replied hearing him go back down. I sighed and went back to the closet. I just grabbed a pair of jean shorts and a long sleeve.

Dust's P.O.V.

I yawned and laid back on Blue's bed, staring at the ceiling. Once Blue was done, she put on a big bandanna and picked up her blanket. Stretch knocked on the door and turned the doorknob. Blue quickly threw the blanket on me and I covered up. "Hey sorry for busting in, I just wanted to give you this before I left." He said putting a plate on the nightstand and left. Blue sighed and walked over, grabbing the plate. Two pieces of toast with some bacon and a egg. "Wow, he only cooks for me on special occasions." Blue said. She turned it into a sandwich and ate it. Once she was done, she wiped her mouth and went downstairs. She said stretch was gone and I could come down. I got up and walked down the stairs. We herd a knock at the door, Blue told me to hide so I hid by the couch. I herd blue open the door. I herd a voice yell my name. I immediately recognized it. I got up and went to the door. It was Killer. "Oh, hi....." I said nervously. "You left again without saying anything!! Do you know how worried we were. Your glad I knew where you were!" She yelled at me. "And you didn't even eat." She grabbed my arm and pulled me outside. "Uhhhh, bye." I said to Blue. "Thanks for babysitting him." Killer said to Blue before we left.

1594 words, sorry. I took an unannounced break. Also spring break is almost over and I'm sad. Anyways, bai!