Chapter 27

Dust's P.O.V.

It physically hurts to see her like this. I can tell she's definitely not happy. "Hey, do you wanna leave?" I whispered softly. I felt her nod. "Hey, Dusty?" "Yes baby blue?" "Can I stay with you longer than overnight....?" I thought for a moment. "Sure, as long as you want." It'll be hard to keep her hidden but anything's worth it for her. I pet her skull and gave her a kiss on the cheek, then stood us both on are feet. "Heh, I was wondering where that went~" I said while tugging on the sleeve of my hood she was currently wearing. She just shyly blushed in response. "You can have it back if you want..." she said. "Nah, you can keep it for now." I gave a long stretch and groan then helped Blue put all her stuff in a bag. Once we finished I climbed out the window. "I'll wait by your spot." I told her before heading out.

Blue's P.O.V.

I sighed and closed the window, then put on the backpack. I opened the door after a descent pause and went downstairs. My brother was sitting on the couch with a shaken expression. I took a deep breath and spoke. "I'm leaving." I said. He snapped out of his gaze and looked at me. "Leaving? Permanently? Where are you going!" He frantically asked. "Not permanently! And I'm not saying where." "Then how long!?" "I don't know yet." " Please I'm sorry! Don't go!" "Papyrus I'm not staying! I can't stay here any longer! Goodbye." I turned to the front door and opened it. I looked to Papyrus, he didn't say anything nor did he try to stop me. "No I won't try to make you stay, I know your not happy with me. Just promise you'll come back. Please." He said sombrely. I teared up slightly and faintly whispered an ok. I wiped my eyes and made my way to the forrest.

Woof that was kinda heavy. Anyways sorry this one's very short.