Chapter 7

Welp, you've been waiting for it, here it is!

Blue's P.O.V.

Jeez I'm tired. I don't even want to get up out of bed, but if I don't people will think it's weird. Ugggh, what do I do? I get out of bed anyways and head to the bathroom. I get a towel and a set of clothes ready and put them on the sink. Shit, I forgot about the scarf! I'll just have to get it when I'm out. *Sigh* I turn the shower on and lock the door, then start stripping. when I'm done I put the clothes in a basket, then I take the bandage off my arm and throw it in the garbage. I turn to look at myself in the mirror, inspecting my neck and the cut. I also looked at the rest of my body not realizing till now that I have other scratches and bruises on myself. It was probably because I didn't feel them. I honestly don't care to much about them since they'll just go away in a week or so. Jeez why do I look like a dead person? I had dark marks under my eye sockets a headache and a bored and depressed expression. I still felt really tired too, hopefully the shower will help. I get in the shower and let the hot water run down my body before I start washing. I carefully started washing the cut on my arm first, my neck second.

(Time skip)

I turn off the shower an get out of the shower and grab my towel. I dry my face before wrapping the towel around me. Paps should still be sleeping by now so I could try and sneak by when I'm done. I say while getting dressed. When I was finished dressing and putting a new bandage on I put the towel in the basket then unlock and open the door slightly. I peek out to look for my brother who is nowhere to be seen. I carefully and quietly walk to my room. When I get in I close the door. *Sigh* Okay all I have left to do is look for my scarf then I can leave. After 30 minutes of digging through the closet I finally found it. I put It on and go to the bathroom to look at it.

 I put It on and go to the  bathroom to look at it

(Art by me! u can tel cuz it COMPLETE TRASH)

It surprisingly looked good! It was a longer scarf with rips and tears in the ends and it was also a darker shade of blue. It was tied around my neck with a big bow in the back. And It was big and baggy enough to cover everything except the back of my neck. Huh, It honestly doesn't look that bad considering how old and torn it it's. After I was does I went downstairs to eat. I had buttered toast with jam. (You should try it, It's really good!) When I finished I went to go see if my brother had finally got up. When I opened the door he was standing right in front of me. "Oh, brother your awake! I just wanted to see if you were up before I left. And there's toast on the table for you." I say before heading down to the front door. "Thanks blue." he says back. I smile in return and head out the door.

Dust's P.O.V.

I was hiding behind some trees watching blue leave her house. She looked different. The scarf she's wearing, I bet she's tryna cover up the mark I gave her~. I followed her around for a bit until she turned to look directly at me and death glare. I was shocked and quickly turned to hide.  I took a deep breath and looked back she was gone. I growled and turned again only for blue to be there with a knife to my neck.

626 words and a cliff hanger. I bet ur all mad. heh heh heh.
this was a short chapter but at least it's something. Also I thought the song kinda matched with this (I dunno y), anyway Bai!