Chapter 30

Blue's P.O.V.

I could feel Dust's hand stroking my back lovingly as I lied on top of him. I rested my head against his chest, gripping onto him gently. As I lay there in his embrace, I'm comforted with the feeling of his warm body against mine, his chest slowly rising and falling with each passing moment. I snuggle into him even further, worshiping every second of this. I move my hand down to hold his gently.

"Your so tiny."

He says to me, returning the gesture. I narrow my eyes as I look at him with an unimpressed expression. He sees this and gives an amused grin.

"Are you serious..... in a moment like this?"

I say as he chuckles at my response. I glare softly, gripping his hand tighter and start bending his fingers backwards. He lets out a yelp, trying to pull his hand away.

"Ok, I'm sorry!"

He says, now laughing at this point. I let go and face plant against him, smiling faintly.

"And besides, I already know that."

I remarked, my glare softening.

Killer's P.O.V.

As I sat across from Nightmare, my soul racing with glee and an overwhelming nervousness. I couldn't help but stare at him. Even though he was reading through the menu, I could tell he knew I was looking at him. He didn't say anything about it, nor did he look up from what he was doing. I observed him up and down in awe, unable to take my eye off him. I had never seen his passive form before. Mostly because he deemed it as being weaker and pathetic and he never liked to show this side off.

"Is something wrong dear?"

I snapped out of my trance as he asked softly, looking up at me with his sleepy looking eyes. Though quite hard to read, his seemingly blank expression appeared to be a mix of curiosity and nervousness.

"Ah, n-nothing Nightly! It's just! Y-you look! Very handsome....."

I replied, mumbling that last part. My face flushed red as I avert my gaze. I pick up the menu and begin reading through to distract myself.

Fuck, was that to forward?! And speak properly idiot!

I sit there practically drowning in my own embarrassment. I flash my eye up at him again. I could see him blushing as well with a grin on his face.

"And I think you look very beautiful my queen."

He says, giving me a warm smile. My blush grows brighter as I hear his words. My claws begin digging into my thigh.

Beautiful? Does he mean me? Wait, of course he means you dumbass!

My rib cage feels like it's going to bust with all this happiness, I've never felt so many feelings. All these emotions are becoming to much for me, it's making me want to stab something.

Really short chapter again, sorry.