Chapter 11

(Dis one has limes and a little tiny bit of lemons)

Blue's P.O.V.

I've just spent the night and most of the day in a hammock attached to my tree. Why you ask? Well because I wanted to...... and because I love the tree. I'm just kidding, I did it because I don't want anyone to see me like this. Not even Ink, that's why I left instead of staying. And if your wondering, it's actually pretty late in the evening. Someone found me last night and was going to tell everyone so I killed them..... I don't know how, I'm 22 feet up in the biggest tree in snowdin. Who knew all I needed was some alone time. Yes I'm still........ in heat, no it's not horrible at the moment. I mean I could just take care of it, but I'm really not in the mood. I could really go for a drink though. Nobody knows it but I like drinking. I once accidentally got drunk and passed out in the forest. I just continue to lay in the hammock, looking up the tree.

(I actually wanna try sleeping in a hammock, It looks fun and kinda comfy

(I actually wanna try sleeping in a hammock, It looks fun and kinda comfy.)

I had taken my belt off because it was really uncomfortable, and because I don't really need it anymore. I might head home to change into something comfortable, stretch will most likely be out looking for me, so that will give me time to change. Also the cool temperature is nice, not to warm not to cold. Maybe a few more minutes, then I'll go change. And eat, when was the last time I ate? I'm starving. I grab the branch above me head and lift myself out of the hammock. Then swing up so I'm sitting on it. I put my belt in the hammock and start climbing down branch by branch. I sit about 6 feet up in the air, and before I jump to the next branch I hear foot steps. I freeze and look around. I see two figures casing a third. It trips and the two catch up to it. It turns to face them in fear. The two stand there and pull out knifes. Not long after the stab the monster killing it. The two now blood covered monsters pick up the body and started carrying it. There smart not to drag it. I thought to myself. I finish climbing down and start following them. As I get closer I realize it's those two skeletons. Oh shit, I gotta get out of here. Before I leave they start talking. "So that whore is why you keep coming here?" The smaller one says. "Oh shut it Killer." The other says. "Why, You embarrassed or something~" She says teasingly. "I said shut it!" He yells and hits her in the back of the skull. That pervert likes me?! Okay I gotta leave now! I back up quietly as they continue fighting and start heading back.

Dust's P.O.V.

As me and Killer were arguing we here a really faint noise. I shush her and point in the direction it came from. She stops and turns. " Listen, I here something." "I hear it." She whispers to me. "I'll follow it, you can deal with the body." "Aye aye lover boy~" I turn and glare at her and she giggles but continues to carry the body. I start walking and I come across foot prints. Wow, whoever this was, there quiet. I silently follow the footprints towards the path. Suddenly I see Blue walking down the trail at a fast pace. Heh heh, maybe I can play with her for a bit~ I walk up behind her, she turns around and I move so she can't see me. She stares for a bit before continuing to walk down the trail. I go right up behind her and whisper to her. "What's someone like you doing out here all by yourself~ You know it's dangerous right~" She yelps then turns around to face me. I lick my teeth then shove her down and crawl between her legs pinning her. "Wha- Hey get off me you sick pervert!" She yells trying to push me off with her free hand. "Hmmm, no thank you." I say then lean in and kiss her roughly. She stops, shocked at my action.