Two guests

(I'm addicted to kid shows, HELP. Anyways there weren't many suggestions but this is what I came up with. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!)

Blue's P.O.V.

"Ugggggh! Can this get any fucking worst?!!" I slammed my head against the kitchen counter with a loud thump. *sigh* I walk over to the table and sit down. "What am I gonna do now? My life is a mess, I have a creepy perverted stalker who knows where I live, one of my best friends are coming at the worst time and my brother definitely knows somethings up. I just wanna go back to sleep!" I shove my face into my arms and groan in frustration.

Dust's P.O.V.

I know I'm supposed to be resting but, I can't help myself. Looks like that fucking dickhead is gonna be at that door pouting for a while. Maybe I'll pay my baby blue a visit. Besides, she's gonna be home alone for a bit right? I start heading over to blue's houses. When I get there I peek through the window and see her sitting there only in a t-shirt. I blush at the sight. Damn she's so fucking cute! She won't mind if I come in and say hi will she~ I head to the front door and knock. I here her panicking inside saying things like "why is she here already, I'm not ready, not now!" I open the door and grin at her. She freezes in place. "Well? Aren't you gonna say hi baby blue~" I say. "Y-you! G-get out creep!!!" She yells. I come inside and shut the door behind me. My shadow casts over her. "Awww come on, don't you miss me? And I can help you with your problem~" Her face lights up in a bright blue blush and she takes a step back.

 "Awww come on, don't you miss me? And I can help you with your problem~" Her face lights up in a bright blue blush and she takes a step back

(Meh, I don't mind this one, prolly coulda done more for the background but I suck at them so it's whatever.)

"H-how did you-?" "I can smell it. Besides, look at you. And an addition to that I seen you when it started." I walk towards her and she starts backing up not breaking eye contact. I sprint forward and grab her pinning her down. "AHHH!!! Hey get off!!!" She starts kicking and yelling. I shush her with a kiss. She shuts her eyes tightly, kicking her legs still trying to get out from underneath me. I pull back and she gasps panting. "You sicko, it's bad enough I have someone coming over! Just get out!!!" She screams. "Well why didn't you say so~ I'll leave you for now, but I'll be back for you later." I whisper to her. I give her a quick kiss before getting off and heading out the door.

Blue's P.O.V.

I get up off the floor and brush myself off. The nerve on that asshole! At least it wasn't Ink, or stretch. I don't think I'd be able to explain myself. Is it really that obvious? I sigh and head upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower to try and bring my temperature down. I start the water but keep it cool, trying not to make it hot. I head to my room and get a set of clean clothes out and put them on my bed. I go back to the bathroom and feel the water. Not to warm, not to cold.

(Time skip)

I sit on my bed with a towel wrapped around me shivering. Jeez, it's so fucking cold. I sit there trying to adjust to the freezing temperatures of my room. After a few minutes I finally started to warm up. I stood up and went over to the mirror leaning against my wall to check the bite mark on my neck. I looked to see it was completely gone, not even a scar. I smiled feeling relieved and happy.

(I love this ones expression and that arm tho, beautiful

(I love this ones expression and that arm tho, beautiful. The body, meh. Coulda done a lil better, I like though)

Feeling satisfied, I go back to getting changed. Once fully dressed I put on loads of perfume, then start cleaning my room. After cleaning I open my windows to let my room air out a bit, then head downstairs and clean down there. Once everything is done I sit and wait for Ink. 13 minutes go by and I here a knock on my door. I nervously go over and open the door. Ink stands there smiling at me. I smile back and we both hug. "Oh my gosh I missed you so much!" Ink says letting go. "Nice perfume, the one I gave you? Anyways, what we doin' today?" "Well, I haven't thought about it." God, I hope anything bad happens. We walk inside and both sit on the couch. "Hmmm. How bout' we...... I got nothin." Maybe I can get her to leave.

815 words, also I'm pretty sure my school grades are shit. I missed a math test last week, And barely got a single answer right on my French test today. Anyways this is a very short chapter, still stuck. Give me suggestions. Luv u, bai! =^•w•^=