Heating Up~

(Dis a lime, not a lemon)

Dust's P.O.V.

(The background took fuckin' forever, mah hands hurt! And yes blue a shorty

(The background took fuckin' forever, mah hands hurt! And yes blue a shorty.)

Ahh shit, now what. Blue starts taking. "What the fuck is your problem, do you want something or are you just stalking me!" she says putting the knife closer to my neck. "I want you stripped and tied to my bed~" I say Seductively making her blush. But it immediately fades away as she kicks my shin. "AHHH! Fucking son of a bitch!" I yell grabbing were she kicked. She takes the knife away from my neck and smiles and I Neil in pain. Holy fuck she kicks hard! If she kicks hard enough she could break someones leg. Also I'm pretty sure this is gonna leave a huge bruise. *sigh* I grin still on the ground and elbow her shin as hard as I can and she shouts and falls to her back grabbing her shin. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!" she yells as I get up. I kick the knife away and step on her (I almost typed stand on her lol) holding her down with my foot. I smile as I look down at her squirming beneath me. She struggles and almost gets out from under me but I kick her ribs making her stop.

Blue's P.O.V.

The pain was slowly starting to fade away. I look up at him glaring while trying to think of a way to get out from underneath him. As I was thinking of a way to get out he slides his foot down to my pelvis and starts grinding it against me. I gasp and freeze as my face heats up and is quickly covered with a blue blush. He smiles and presses down even more. I grab his foot with one hand and cover my mouth with the other trying not to make any noise. "Awww c'mon, scream for me baby blue~" I feel my body getting hotter and hotter as he continues to grind. Not long after I feel my magic start to flare up but I try to resist. He starts to slow down and press down even more. I struggle to hold back the moans as he slowly rubs my pelvis with his foot. I quickly try to think of a way out I finally get an idea. I kick the leg that he's leaning on and he falls with a loud thud. I quickly crawled away before getting up, grabbing my knife and running. After I get a ways away I stop to catch my breath. I pant as I lean against a tree and slide down to a sitting position. I finally catch my breath I pull out my phone to call papyrus. The phone Immediately goes to voicemail. "Hey stretch, I just wanted to call to tell you I might be back a little later than I was expected to, sorry I'll be back as soon as I can! Bye!" I hang up and sigh still feeling the heat from earlier starting to increase. "UGGGH FOR FUCK SAKES!!!" I yell before covering my mouth remembering dust was probably still looking for me. "fuck Fuck Fuck FUCK! What the hell am I supposed to do now, he probably heard me and is coming this direction! Where's a place I can go were he won't find me!?" I sit there trying to think of were to go while my body is still getting hotter. I stuff my face my the snow cooling me off. *sigh* what the fuck am I gonna do now, I can't go home like this....." I get up with my face flushed and a headache, still trying to think of a place to go. "Maybe I can try to make a portal, I've almost got it. I might be able to do it, one problem is i'll have to concentrate. That might be kinda hard to do at the moment. Whatever, I'm just gonna try it." I stand straight and try to think of a place but nothing comes up. A few minutes go by and the only place I can think of is Ink's place. But I can't go over to her house like this! But if I stay that jackass will find me, and I've been here for way to long. Fuck it I'm going! I try to concentrate and think of Ink's house. "Come on, come on! Open already!" I finally see a portal opening. "YES! just a bit more!" I did it! I opened my first portal. I look in to see a nice sunny place with a house in it. It's Ink's house! I finally did it! I try to walk in but barely make it to take one step and a wave of a weird feeling goes over my entire body. I gasp and my legs give out and I fall. I lay on the ground a heated, blushing mess. What the hell! Did that bastard drug me or something!? Why can't I move? Why am I so hot? I better not be sick or I swear to god! I started panting again without even realizing it, and I barely even moved! I try getting up but that weird feeling goes over my body again and fall to my knees. I lay there for a bit and wait for the feeling to die down before finally being able to stand. I carefully and slowly walk through the portal and close it.

Dust's P.O.V.

"Heh heh heh, My baby blues in heat now~ I'll leave her be for now, see how she handles it. I should check on her in a bit tho." I get a text from Killer saying she made dinner for everyone. well of course I'm going, I haven't eaten in a while and Killer cooks some of the best food I've had. I opened a portal to Nightmare's castle and head to the dining room to see Killer putting plates of shepherds pie down and Horror sitting at the table already eating. Killer walks over to me and says. " you can pick anyone you'd like Dust, just not the one in Nightmare spot, Okay? I'm gonna go see if Error feels like eating at all." I walk over to the table and sit across from Horror and start eating.

Killer's P.O.V.

I walk to Error's room and knock, but no answer. I knock again and yell his name, still no answer. I open his door but nobody's in there. He's probably in the Anti-void, or Outertale. I'll just put his in the fridge, he can warm it up later if he wants. I close his door and walk down all the hallways and end up at Nightmares room. I walk over to his huge doors and knock. I hear him yell to come in. I walk in his dimly lit room and see him lying on his bed staring at the chandelier on his ceiling. I walk over to his bed, jump up on it and lie down next to him. "What do you want, can't you see I'm busy at the moment?" He says not taking his eyes off the chandelier. "Well you let me in and I wanted to tell you I made dinner." I say to him. He doesn't respond, he doesn't even seem to be listening anymore. *sigh* "Fine, I'll do it my way." I get up on my knees and straddle him. He he finally snapped out of his gaze and is staring at me with blush spread across his face. I lean in and kiss him wrapping my arms around his neck. He seems in shock, still not moving. This carry's on for a bit before he starts kissing back rougher. He flips our positions and pins me down still kissing me. He uses one of his tentacles to stroke my spine roughly. I gasp and he shoves his tongue in my mouth. After around two minutes he finally pulls back with saliva connecting our tongues and letting me catch my breath. "Heh, you finally gave in~" I say to him. "Shut up!" I giggled at him and pushed him off. I get up and slide off his king sizes bed and call him over and tell him to come eat with us downstairs and he follows me.

1375 words! Did you all like the chapter? I'm still not to sure about it. Also I think thats the most complex picture i've made so far. I like it and I hope you do to. Bai!
(P.s. I've been writing this till 1:30 am)