That was weird

Blue's P.O.V.

Well that was weird, better go fine stretch so he doesn't worry to much. I'll come back for my knife later. Also who the fuck were those two? I know that they are part of Nightmares gang because I fought one of them yesterday. Jeez I need a smoke, I'm starting to get a headache. I walked around for a few minutes and finally stumbled into stretch. He noticed me and came running over."Oh thank the stars your ok blue!" he said while hugging me. "Don't worry pap, I'm fine! I think we should head home, It's getting late. And I don't think it's a very good idea staying incase they come back." "Kay, let's go, and are you sure your ok?" "Well, I do have a cut on my arm, but I'll tend to it when I get home." After 20 minutes of walking we made it home. We walked inside and stretch immediately sat on the couch and sighed. I stopped remembering I still had to go and get my knife. "Hold on papy, I have to check something. I'll be right back, promise!" I say before closing the door and leaving. I walked till I was out of sight then teleported to my tree and started digging, it didn't take me long to find it. I grabbed it and put it in my scarf. Just as I touched my scarf I remembered. My neck! I'll check it as soon as I get home. I teleported to the porch, making sure nobody saw me and then walked it. "Hey, I'm back!" I yelled before going to my room to hide the knife, then walked out to go to the bathroom. I got in and locked to door, I took my scarf of and stared at the mirror in a bit of shock and anger for about 7 minutes with a slight blush, not being able to look away. There were hickeys and nibble marks all over my neck, and a huge bit mark on the left side with blood still leaking out. "For fuck sakes!" I whispered shouted to myself, Sigh "Now I have to waste my time hiding this from everyone. I'll probably have to wear one of my other scarfs, At least one of them should be able to hide it." sigh I took a bandage wrap and disinfectant out of the cupboard then taking off my upper armour and pulling my sleeve up then took off my gloves. I then sat on the sink and started cleaning the deep cut that was on my arm and boy did it sting! "Jeez, I didn't realize how bad it was." I whispered to myself. It was painful because of how deep it was, but I've felt worse, and the slight blood-loss was numbing it a bit. I don't think it will leave a scar but I'm not taking and chances, I'll have to keep an eye on it just in case.

498 words, sorry for wait if you actually read dis..... bai =^•w•^=
P.s. I was gonna add a drawing but I got lazy on it, When or if I finish it I might show it.