Chapter 10

Blue's P.O.V.

I've been sitting on the porch for about 22 minutes trying to think of an excuse for my "Problem", but nothing comes up. It probably wouldn't matter anyways, she would smell me before I could say anything. Ugggh, I hate myself so much right now, I just wanna curl in a ball and die. I finally made it to knock on the door, but no response. I knock again, no response. Is Ink even home? I peek through the curtains and see nothing. Hmmm, maybe she left? At least she won't see me like this. How do I get in? I got it! I go over behind the house to the back and see a plant in a small decorated pot. I walk over and lift it up to reveal a key. Good thing Ink showed us this when she did. I head back to the front and unlock the door. Yes! I hope she will forgive me for this. I take a step in and immediately notice how messy it is. Jeez Ink, when was the last time you've cleaned up? I close the door and walk around for a bit. Suddenly I gasp feeling a wave of heat go over my entire body and I fall to my knees. Oh c'mon, not another spike, please not now! I lay on the floor grabbing in between my legs and squeezing them together tightly. Ugggh fuck, not again, please! I fucking hate this! I started panting and groaning in pain. I bite on my scarf to try and silence myself. I try to move my hands out to get up but it rubs roughly against my pelvis making me gasp and a rush of pleasure goes through my body. I fucking hate my over sensitive body! I start to feel my magic flare up again, and this time much stronger. I try resisting but it doesn't work. Not long after I've formed my entire ecto body. Tears form at the corner of my eyes out of embarrassment. Please stop! I can't with this, not now, not here!

 Please stop! I can't with this, not now, not here!

(I hate myself so much right now..... just so you know I wasted two days drawing this)

(Time skip 1 and a half hours)

My body had finally calmed down a bit. I'm still stuck on the floor. How long has it been, Inks not back yet. Maybe I can head back now, he should be gone, Right? I carefully take my hands out from between my legs and shakily try to stand. I need to cool down a bit more. I make my way to the fridge and see fruit punch in the corner. I take it and chug half the pitcher. Wow, didn't mean to drink that much, sorry not sorry Ink. I put it back and feel my temperature start to go down. I'll leave Ink a note that I was here, just in case she freaks out. I grab a pen and paper and start writing. I grab a piece of tape and walk outside. I lock the door then tape the note to the wall and put the key back. Thank the stars for a friend like Ink. I open a portal back to my place and walk through. It was a lot more easier than last time.

(Time skip next day)

Dust's P.O.V.

After everyone ate breakfast I went to the living room and sat on the couch next to horror. I pull out my phone and text Error.

Me: Hey dude, u there?

Error: Yeah, wut do u want?

Me: Killer made something last night, she left it in the fridge. Also where r u? It's been a day and your still not back yet.