Chapter 14?

Dust's P.O.V.

Ink and blue were talking on the couch. Blue was clearly uncomfortable. Ink didn't seem to notice. I watched in the window, through the curtains that were barely closed. Blue was shifting in her spot trying to get comfortable. Ink continued to ramble on. "Or maybe you can show me your portal!!" Ink shouted ecstatically. "O-oh, sure!" Blue replied. They both got up and walked to the door. I hid before they saw me. They exited the house and walked towards the forest, with me trailing close behind. They had walked far enough to not be seen but close enough so they don't have to walk to far. Blue got in position and concentrate, a few seconds after a portal had opened. Ink screeched excitedly at Blue's portal. "Where does it go?!" Ink asked. "I don't know? This is only the third one if opened so far." Ink took a step in. She pulled out from the portal with a confused and looked back at blue. "I don't know where this is." She said. "Should we go in?" Blue asked. Ink nodded vigorously and they both headed through. I quickly went through and saw them standing confused. Before they saw me I quickly hid. They continued to wander around for a bit, me following closely behind them. They wandered for around 20 to 30 minutes before coming across something. "Hey, it that a person?" Ink whispered. "Looks like it." Blue replied. The figure seemed to notice them and ran to hide. A bright flash followed after it. "Hey, there's two!" Ink shouted. They started walking quickly in the direction of the figures. After a bit of walking the got to where the things were standing. "There probably gone by now." Ink said. They were about to keep walking but they herd a voice. "Ink, is that you?"

362 words, cliffhanger. Do you know who the figures are? Also I'm in my classroom right now writing this. My friends are obsessed with hentai and my grades are going down, Fast. But whatever..... bai!