Chapter 28 (short)

Third P.O.V.

Dust waited at the agreed spot with a portal to their room open. A few minutes go by before Blue finally showed up. Puffy eyes of sorrow and an overweight backpack slung over her right shoulder, full prioritized items. She continued towards the entrance, not once glancing at Dust. Just blankly staring at her feet. Dust knew immediately just by looking, that it wasn't a good time to say anything. He went in after her and closed the portal. Once Blue entered she took her boots off and set her bag on their bed. She opened it and dumped the contents out. Dust took his shoes off as well and moved them next to hers. Blue climbed onto the bed and crawled up further to lay down. Dust took his jacket off and tossed it on the bed. His glance had moved over to Blue. Her face filled with anguish and she once again, started to cry. Dust felt his soul drop at the sight. He didn't really know how to comfort people very well. Unknowing how to respond, he climbed on the bed as well and laid in front of her. He pulled her into his chest in hopes of making her feel better. It seems to be working as she sunk herself into him more. He could feel every breath she took, every sob she let out. He could feel her shoulders loosen and her cries dampen down. They laid like that until Blue finally passed out from exhaustion. Dust gently moved and sat on the edge of the bed and heaved a sigh. He sat for a few moments before sliding back onto the floor. He pulled the covers over her and started putting away her stuff and tidying everything up. He had finished in a few minutes. "What am I doing." He whispered to himself. "I don't know how to deal with emotions. I hate feeling like an idiot. I can't talk to Killer for help either because she's out on a date, and no way I'm asking Horror or Error." Dust sat down on the edge of the bed, sighing softly.

Killer's P.O.V.

I sat in the unusually comfortable chair, nervously tapping my heel on the ground. It's been around 3 minutes. Night's late. I thought. It's fine, he won't ditch me on our first date. R-right? My thoughts trailed off as I stared into deep space. Maybe this was a mistake, o-or he's just late? I felt a heavy feeling in my soul. Why am I being so pushy? It hasn't even been that long. I heaved a sigh and slouched back into the throne, putting a leg up on the table. Just as I did so, I herd a sound coming from the door. I turned my head to see Nightmare walking through it with the same bunny from earlier. His gaze met mine and I felt my face heat up. I immediately put my leg down, sitting up straight. I could feel embarrassment fill my face. That's what I get for being impatient! Stupid stupid idiot....

Nightmare's P.O.V.

I could feel a familiar aura pouring from her, she's embarrassed. I could feel the negative emotions radiating off of her. I should've been quicker getting here. I sighed. "Thank you, I'll take it from here." I gestured for the waitress to leave. "Y-yes sir, right away!" She bowed down before leaving quicker than she came in. I made my way to the open thrown, taking a seat. "Sorry to keep you waiting my dear." I said, trying to ease her nerve. I could see her face flush red. "I-it's no problem..." she spoke softly.

Really short chapter, also I kinda dropped out of this fandom (I'm very very sorry) but I'll try really hard to keep updating this, thank you. <3