Chapter 15

Sorry I was ded. Also I had my birthday a while ago so, yay I guess?

Blue's P.O.V.

As we were going to continue walking, we herd someone. "Ink, is that you?" The voice spoke out. We froze and turned to the direction of the voice. "W-who's asking?" Ink stuttered. A few moments later two skeletons poked there heads out of a tree. "Us." One replied. "Cross!?" Ink yelled in surprise. I was shocked. Cross quickly shushed us, the other hid back in the tree. "Hmm? Is something wrong?" Ink asked. "Remember the last time you saw me?" He asked. " Yeah? I think so. I'm not very good at remembering things" Ink replied. "Wait, the last time?" I said. They both looked at me. "Uhhhh, yeah. It's kind of a long story." Cross said. "Anyways, the thing that did that to me lives here." "W-wait, LIVES HERE!?!?" Ink yelled. I tackled her covering her mouth. "Ink! If it lives here, shouldn't we be quiet!" I whisper yelled at her. "Oh, right. Sorry." She apologized. We both got up and brushed the snow off ourselves. "Hey, I don't think you two have met my new friend yet." "Who?" Ink and me said in unison. "Me." The other skeleton swung down still hanging on to the tree with his tail.

(Nine fucking hours! I didn't bother shading the two because, reasons

(Nine fucking hours! I didn't bother shading the two because, reasons. Pity took so friggin long to get his foot right and a bonus, all the colours on him were hard to Match to the first drawing since I didn't mark the colours. I still love it so much tho, and the time that went into that foot paid off. Sorry for wasting your time.)

"This is Pity" Cross said. Pity waved and we waved back. Ink looked like she was going to say something until we herd something starting to come in our direction. Everyone looked over in the direction of the noise. Cross and Pity looked panicked while me and Ink were confused. "Well what are you idiots doing?! Hide!" Cross said to us before him and Pity went back up into the tree. Me and Ink climbed a different one, going up into it. Finally the thing making the noise was visible. It was an Undyne. She looked pretty normal, although she was a taller and covered in scars. Her armour had gashes and dents in it. She walked by continuing down the trail. We sat up in the tree until Cross and Pity jumped out of the tree, landing on there feet with absolutely no noise at all. Only a faint crunch of the snow. Me and Ink climbed down to them. Once we got over to them the first thing I noticed was the smell of...... cake? Ink spoke "It that you?" She asked, one of her eyes were a question mark and the other a green triangle. " What? The smell?" "Yeah." She replied. "Yeah, it's me. It's the icing leaking from my eyes." He said. "Icing? That's kinda weird, but pretty cool at the same time!" She said grinning. "Yeah, that's usually the first thing people notice about me. I'm surprised it doesn't give away our hiding spots, considering how strong the smell can be." He said a little confused. "Okey, before I was gonna ask. Why did you come back here?" Ink asked. "Oh, I promised Pity I'd come back to visit him. And of course I'd come back, he basically saved my life." "Oh. Hey, what is this place anyway?" I asked. "This is pitypartytale, kind of a mouthful to say. But this place is actually kinda dangerous. There are crazy strong monsters here. I'm actually one of them, but don't worry. I only lose it every once in a while." Pity said. "What do you mean lose it?" I asked. "Oh, t-that. It's not fun. Hey can we talk about this another time? It's kind of a touchy subject....." He said rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably. "Sorry, She didn't mean to push. But me and Blue should get going. See ya!" Ink said while waving. I wasn't sorry at all, I actually wanted to know. He might say another time, but still. The anticipation. Anyways, if today is what I think it is, my heat should be over by tomorrow, and the day is almost over. Once we got back I sat on the couch and Ink sat next to me. I asked her if she wanted anything, she said ice cream. I got up and got us some mint ice cream. I handed her a bowl and sat back down. I saw something out the window and looked over to see Dust staring at us. I almost dropped my bowl but caught it in time. "Blue? You doin ok?" She asked me. "O-oh, yeah! I just remembered something." I said. It was half true. Dust said he was coming back. I looked back at the window and Dust grinned at me and I glared in return. I swatted him to go away but he just smiled and stared. He blew a kiss to my and I drew my finger across my neck still giving him a death glare. "Are you even listening? Ink asked. "H-huh? Oh, yeah, go on." I said smiling. Ink just shrugged it off and continued rambling. I looked back to the window, Dust smirking at me. God I wanna punch him so bad! "Anyways, I might ask him today if he wants to hang out. Thanks for hanging out. Bye!" Ink said before giving me a hug and leaving. I sighed and laid back against the couch. A few minutes go by and I feel a hand go down my thigh. I jolt up and look to see Dust looming over me.

971 sorry for the wait, and the short chapter. I do have something planned for next chapter tho. And I get tomorrow off of school because it's too cold for the buses. It's -32 at my house. Anyways bai! =^•w•^=