Chapter 29!!!

I LIVE BITCHES! Here's a chapter for you :3

Dust's P.O.V.

I had left my room to find myself something to eat. I decided not to wake Blue, even though she had been asleep for quite a while now. Things at her place have been really rough lately, I could tell. My mind was lost in thought as I made my way through the dark corridors, walking down the dimly lit halls. All I could think of is what I could be doing to my Blue feel better. The more I thought the more I realized her brother was causing her all the pain. My eyes narrowed as my walking pace sped up slightly, clenching my fists tight and gritting my teeth.

It's all HIS fault...

I thought, feeling my claws digging into my own palms.

She's suffering because of HIM, right? Maybe I could see her smile more if he was out of the picture. He wouldn't be able to come between us again.

I stopped, realizing what I was thinking.

Am I going crazy? There's no way in hell she would be happy if I killed her brother.....

I snapped out of thought, realizing I was already downstairs, just standing in front of the kitchen door. I let out a long and exhausted sigh, turning the knob and pushing the door open. I walked in, immediately heading for the fridge and rummaging through it. I froze, seeing a piece of strawberry shortcake cake covered in plastic wrap sitting in the back. It reminded me of a time Blue told me how much she loved cake. A small smile tugged at the corner of my mouth as I thought of the moment. She smiled warmly at me, telling me how much she wanted to try and bake one with me sometime. I told her I sucked at baking and she just laughed, saying it didn't matter. I let out a sigh, grabbing it out from the fridge. I just closed it after, deciding there's nothing worth eating in there. Hunger nagged at my stomach but I just ignored it.

Blue would say I should eat something. She wouldn't want me to starve.

I hesitated for a moment, deciding if I wanted to cook something quick, or leave without eating. I glanced around the kitchen a bit longer before just walking out, closing the door behind me.

Not right now...

I let out a groan and pinched the bridge of my nose tightly, feeling a headache trying to stir up inside my skull.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me, everything's just tryna piss me off at this point.

As I was walking I was trying to walk quickly back to my room I slammed into Horror, who was heading in the opposite direction.

"Woah, where are you going in a hurry?" He says, looking down at me.

"Why do you give a damn? Shouldn't you be off with your whore of a girlfriend." I snap, shooting him a harsh glare.

His eyes widened in surprise before glaring back. "Don't you fuckin' talk about her like that..." He snarled.

"Is she not? Who knows how many people that hookers been with before she started seeing you!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He raises his voice.

"I bet she doesn't even like you! She just wants to be with you so she can get a cheap lay" I shout back, staring him down.

"Just shut up!" Horror yells. He clenches his fist, gripping my collar tight and throwing a fast and heavy punch.

Immediately I felt his knuckles making contact with my face. I could see a flash of black along with a sharp pain as I get knocked backwards. I could feel Horror let go of my turtleneck and my body hitting the floor. My eyes open in a daze and I could see Horror storming off somewhere. I lie on the floor feeling horrible and disoriented. After a few minutes of just laying there pitifully, I groan in pain as I sit up, feeling hot blood flooding from my nose and begin dripping down my face.

God I deserve this...

I try wiping it off with my sleeve but just end up smearing it. I roll my eyes, reaching into my pocket and letting out a sight of relief as the piece of cake I grabbed is still intact.

He's right, there's something wrong with me. And I definitely have a concussion now...

I sigh heavily and stood up with a struggle before trying again to make it back to my room. I could feel a sharp stabbing pain near the front of my skull now, just ignoring and continuing to walk.

I hope Blue is still sleeping... I don't want her seeing my face such a mess. She has enough to worry about.

I make my way up the long flight of stairs to get to my floor, straining with every step I took. I could feel my vision doubling and going hazy.

A-are the lights getting brighter? No, that's stupid....

I continued shuffling forward, squinting at the bright candle lights as I walk through all the familiar halls once again. My stomach began to stir as I walked through the castle, the pressure in my skull making me nauseous now. Blood continuing to run down my face, covering my mouth and dripping down my chin.

Room. Just make it back to the room.

I turned down the next hall, immediately recognizing my door near the end on the left. I go down the hall and open the door, seeing Blue still sleeping. Her small body visible underneath the covers, curled up in a tight ball. I let out a sigh of relief and exhaustion. I pull the cake out of my pocket and set it on the side table closest to Blue before walking back around and laying on my side of our bed. I groan in pain as I climb up and lay next to her, leaning back against the headboard. I close my eyes, having trouble keeping them open as my head is wracked with pain.

"Dusty?"

I jump slightly at the sudden noise, feeling the bed shifting under Blue's weight. I could feel her hand move up against mind, gripping it softly. I open my eyes, turning to glance at her. I could see worry plastering her face making my soul hurt, almost as much as my head. I give her a faint smile, averting my eyes as I slump back against the headboard.

"You need to stop getting hurt..."

She says, climbing out from under the covers to sit on my lap. She reaches a hand up to stroke my cheek gently with her thumb. I sit up slightly as I lean into her touch, sliding a hand up her back.

"I know. I'll try for you."

I respond, gazing into her gorgeous glistening eyes. Even with my screwed up vision I could see the beauty and sorrow in them. Just the sight of her perfect face was enough to make me blush. She could definitely tell I was admiring her, even with my blank expression. She gave a faint smile, placing her hands on my shoulders and leaning up to kiss me on my forehead. I could see a faint blush spreading on her face as well.

"Your so handsome, all bloodied up."

She whispers as one of her hands moves to grip onto my upper arm. She leans in again, dragging her tongue across my mouth, licking up the mess dripping down my face.

She licks and slurps up the crimson liquid before giving me a blood slicked kiss, the metallic taste lingering on her tongue

She licks and slurps up the crimson liquid before giving me a blood slicked kiss, the metallic taste lingering on her tongue. My hand slides up her thigh to grip her hip. She pulls away with a smile, wiping her mouth off before wrapping her arms around my neck, hugging me tight.

"I love you so much."

She says as she presses her small body against mine. I hug her back even tighter, laying down as I held her in my grasp. I close my eyes, enjoying the moment with her.

"I love you more..."

End of chapter! Hope you enjoyed, even though I feel like it's not much. So sorry it's been so long btw....

(Word count 1360)