23- Hardwork! Key to success..

Start from the beginning

She looks so beautiful, I don't know main ab tak kesay wait kr raha hoon kiun kay iss ki khubsoorati din be din bar rahe hay aur mera pyaar bhe, I thought. Abhe tak ami say nahe milwaya hay issay, woh Kia kahain gee uss Ka kuch nahe pata... meray khayal say itezar tu Kio nahe ho gaa kiun kay Kanza hay he itni ache, I smiled and leaned towards her and tucked the strand of hair behind her ear which was on her face. She shivered in her sleep but then few seconds later I heard her snoring again.

Bus Allah say yeh dua hay kay khabi mujh say issay juda na krna warna meray liay saans Lena bhe mushkil ho jaey gaa, I smiled. Mujay pata hay kay tum nay bhe bohat Gham aur takleefan dakhi hain lakin I promise once you are with me, I will make you forget everything and will never even let anything beside you which can harm or hurt you... I promise, I promised the sleeping kanza and sighed deeply.

I couldn't get my eyes off her and I had an urge to kiss her, so I got out of the car. I rest my back with the car and calm down my hormones. Suddenly I felt her beside me and I looked sideways to find her smiling.

"Tum uth gaey" I asked, and she made a face, "Han itni zoor say darwaza bad Kia kay main uth gaey".

"Oh, I am sorry" I said, and she gave me "it okay" wali smile.

"Khair, wasay tum bahar kiun aye?" She asked, and I smirked.

"Because you were snoring, and I couldn't sit a single second more in the car" I said, and her eyes popped out.

"I don't snore" she said punching my arm.

"Yes, you do" I said turning towards her.

"No, I don't" she said also facing me.

"How would you know, khud ko khabhi pata nahe chalta" I said, and she narrowed her eyes.

"Jo bhe hay but I don't snore" she said pointing her finger at me and to teaser her more I pretended to bite her finger and she hurriedly pulled it back.

"Ya Allah kia ho gaa mera shadi Kay bad" I said making a face.

"Ab jab mujay chuna hay tu sooch samajh Kay kia ho gaa" she smirked, and I smiled.

"Anyways mujay bohat bhuk lag rahe hay, chalein?" she asked, and I nodded.

I locked the car and turned to walk but stopped noticing Kanza going all pale and was staring at the building in front of her named 'Dawat-e-khas'.

"Kia hoa?" I asked her but didn't move an inch.

"Kanza?" I asked again and this time a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Hey, are you okay, kia hoa?" I asked her, and she hid her face in her palms.

What happened? Abhe doo minute phely tu bilkul theek the, I placed my hands on her shoulder and shook her. She remained like this but after about 2-3 minutes straighten herself.

"Kia hoa?" I asked again but she didn't reply.

"Batao kanza" I said sternly grabbing her wrist stopping her when she tried to walk away.

"Kuch nahe... Let's go inside" she said.

"Oh, so you were crying for fun" I said and she looked aside.

"Tell me or.."

"No it just.. that I.. I used to come here with my f-family" she interrupted me, her voice shaking.

Ohh idiot, dakh teri waja say she is crying... Pooch tu lena chaheay tha, I mentally face palmed myself. I heard her sniffing and couldn't help myself, so I pulled her into a hug. She at first stiffened but then relaxed and silently cried over my shoulder.