7 : A.D.I.D.A.S. With You

Start from the beginning

"Why are you smiling like that? Like you are planning something bad?" Forth curiously asked after he saw Beam smiling like a villain.

"Huh! Nah! Just gaining my confidence back." Beam replied with a grin while his eyes scanning Forth's whole appearance.

Forth got shivers on his spine seeing Beam sudden changes. Ok what happen?!! Why do I feel like I'm gonna get attack anytime?!! Forth thought.

And the unthinkable happen.

Beam fists on Forth's shirt and pull him for a kiss, then it got intense when Forth responded to it. Both were busy eating each other lips until oxygen needs their refill again.

"Hmm..taste just like I dream of." Beam speak in his mind seeing Forth swollen lip.

"What are you doing?" Forth asked in between his heavy breath.

"Kissing my husband. Its already due for eight fucking years." Beam nonchalantly replied, sound seductive in Forth's ears.

"You want me that bad huh?" Forth asked again.

"You have no idea. And you talk too much. Less word, more action honey." Beam courageously said.

Beam open the room door and pulls Forth inside then continue to ravish him hungrily at the door. Forth who doesn't wanna lose to Beam kiss him as intense. Both are busy fighting for dominance in the kiss until Beam broke the kiss and straddle hug Forth by his waist so Forth can move them to the bed and give traces of hickeys on Forth's neck along the way.

"You're naughty.." Forth said.

"Just collecting my due honey.." Beam replied.

"We just met." Forth teasingly said.

"I've known you for eight years. It counts. Now let me have the real you. Masturbating over your pictures alone is torture. I wanna taste the real deal." Beam conveys his inner horny self.

"So in that wet dreams of your, who fucks... Arghh!!" Forth didn't got to finish his words as a weird sensation just enters his hole. Did he...

"Like I said you talk to much." Beam hand already find their way inside Forth's jogger pant and penetrate Forth ass with his one finger as Forth was busy sweet talking him. Gosh he talk too much.

"Not a chance tiger!I'll do the fuck first." Forth sternly said pulling both of Beam's hand above his head and glared sharply at him.

"I'm as capable to fuck you dickhead." Beam angrily retorts feeling like his pride was being stomp by Forth.

"Its doesn't work like that for me baby." Forth said unamused with Beam act to fight for dominance.

"I'm not giving mine first." Beam said with a hard tone.

"Are you two fighting?" A kid voice echos in the room and their eyes widen at the sight of Mark looking strangely at them. Forth quickly pull the quilt to cover them.

"Ahh.. we were..." Beam panicked by Mark sudden entrance then looks at Forth then he quickly push him hard, away to his side.

"Just teaching your daddy a lesson kid. He's naughty." Forth said from the side chuckling much to Beam annoyances.

"Is it about the bed? Daddy can sleep at mine if you want daddy." Mark innocently suggest to Beam sounding guilty.

"Hmmm.. Can I? Then I will...." Beam replied to Mark while smiling devilishly at Forth who's face turn sour from Beam answer.

"No!! No.. its not that Mark.. he'll sleep here. We'll be fine. We promise we won't 'fight' anymore." Forth answered, panicked when Beam nearly agreed to Mark suggestion.

"Are you sure? Did daddy hurts your neck? Its look badly bruised. I'm sorry for telling him to sleep here. He's weird sometimes. He needs to hug something to sleep." Mark said again feeling guilty but Beam face redden from the secret blow up by Mark.

"Maybe Mark is right. I should sleep with him." Beam said trying to get out from the situation.

"Don't you dare!!" Forth warns Beam in slow tone, inaudible to Mark ears.

"I"m fine kid. I can take him." Forth assured Mark to let Beam stay in his room.

"Okay then. Ahh.. Lily wanna say hello to you Papa Forth." Mark said again relaying his initial intention going into their room.

"Hi Papa Forth. Hi daddy." - Lily excitedly exclaimed.

"Hi Lily" - Forth replied as excited but...

Forth was stunned to see Lily's face. She looks familiar. She look exactly like... her.

~~~~~

Roses are red,
Violet are blue,
Both are scared,
Both balls are blue.

Who will win the top spot?
Subtle acceptance of someone challenge. Haha..