46

[Authors note: FOR THOSE WHO READ CHPTR 45 ALREADY, PLS READ. Just so you know I republish that chptr to change the ending (so go back and read to avoid confusion when reading this chptr ). Im changing the plot basically. I also would like to apologised for those who have waited so long for me to update new chptrs. It is seem that I had no motivation to write. Don't worry, this is normal for writers to feel like this. I will have my motivation back again in no time :) again im sry]

Today would be exciting day, suga and daichi would be going out on a double date with oikawa and iwaizumi. As for hinata, he would be babysit by kenma at his house. That's why hinata right now, was skipping happily to his front door and knock while daichi and suga just follow him from behind, smilling. The door open, showing the pudding head boy.

"Kenma-san!" Hinata quickly went to hug him. Kenma smile and gently pet his head.

"Hello hinata…" He looked at the couple infront of him,

"What time will you be taking him back home? " Suga looked at his wrist watch,

"Around 10 or 11?" Kenma nod,

"Have fun you two…" they both nod and wave hinata goodbye.

"Hey you guys!" Oikawa wave happily after seeing his bestfriend in sight. Suga smile and wave back. Oikawa quickly ran towards him and gave him a hug.

"Im soo happy that you guys agree to this~!" Suga laugh,

"Well… there's nothing to do"

"Hey bro" Iwaizumi greet him. Daichi smile and pat his shoulder,

"Hey"

"Alright! First, let's go and eat! Then we can go to the Fun fair! Let's go~" Oikawa said as he wrap his arms around iwaizumi's.

So far everything went well for them. Iwaizumi and suga seems to get along very well. They all had fun talking and making fun  eachother by telling their past stories. They also non stop teasing eachother about their love life. It was fun. After they're done, they didn't waste time driving to the fun fair. Luckily they bought tickets online cause at the ticket counter there was a long row of people wanting to buy it. It was full of crowded people everywhere. Well, today is the weekend. Before taking any of the rides, they all decided to play some games. The first game was a gun game, they must aim and shoot to knock out the cans. Iwaizumi and daichi easily won that game. Both oikawa and suga happily got the prize from them. The second was the ring toss. It was hard for all of them except iwaizumi. Only iwaizumi won the game. The last game they decided to play before the rides was balloon dart. The winner prize seem to caught suga eyes. Daichi seem to notice and decided to win him one for him. Daichi misses some but was at least good at it. In the end, he got suga a small version of the prize.

"Im sorry I didnt get you the bigger one…" suga smile and shook his head,

"Its okay daichi~ I love it~" Daichi smile and hold his hands. Oikawa pout, watching the couple being lovey dovey. He looked at iwaizumi and said,

"Iwa-chan? Why not you try?"

"Hmm it seems boring though"

"Eh~? Are you scared to lose~?" Iwaizumi glared at him,

"Who said Im scared?" Iwaizumi walked to the front and played the game. Oikawa didn't expect iwaizumi to be very good at the game. Too good.

"Iwaizumi has a very good aiming. While training, Iwaizumi always be the top rank shooter" daichi said as they all watch iwaizumi pop all the balloon.